Love swarming? How about using these green guys for some fun and action?
Goblins are one of the most-loved troops in the Clash Royale Universe, which is in direct contrast with Clash of Clans. In Clash of Clans, Goblins are just those pesky little green guys who love to take resources directly once they were deployed. But in Clash Royale, different jobs were given to them making them a valuable use throughout every game. Goblins are not just useful but also cheap. Their elixir cost ranges from two to four, making them unstoppable if paired with the right troops.
The Goblin + Tesla Deck
|Goblin Barrel||Goblin Hut||Spear Goblins||Goblins|
Place your Tesla in the center of your Base and follow it with a Goblin Hut in a chosen lane. Throw a Goblin Barrel in an unsecured tower after your opponent made a move in the opposite lane to create damage in your opponent’s base. Support your Barrel by dropping your Goblins and Spear Goblins together. Occasionally drop the Rocket in your opponent’s tower or huts to decrease its production.
Use your Arrows in supporting your Gobs to enter your opponent’s lair and do some damage in their tower.
In the last minute of the game, try to make a double lane push by dropping your Goblin Hut in the opposite lane that you are trying to push. By this, you will create constant pressure to confuse your opponent making their defense into half. If ran out of Arrows, use the Lightning Spell to wipe out those incoming troops. This spell card can also be used against building cards like Huts, Cannon, etc.
In this Clash Royale Deck for Arena 4, overwhelm your opponent with Goblins. If he tries to push, the Tesla will do its job.
[Arena 6] Goblin Deck
- Goblin Barrel. Can be used either in defending and destroying. This Barrel is packed with three goblins that can be used in a buzzer beater game giving your enemy a bad surprise at the end of the game. Best used in a dying and unsecured tower.
- Arrows. Can be used for offense and defense. Arrows are very useful with only 3 elixir cost. Drop them in any swarm troops incoming or can also be dropped to support your troops pushing a tower.
- Elixir Collector. This building card will give you not only extra elixir boost but also a defense serving as a distraction for incoming troops like Hog Rider, Prince or Giant.
- Goblin Hut. Will provide a spawn of troops all throughout the game and can mow down a tower little by little. Once the game reaches the last minute, you will see how they will dominate the game screen if not countered. Beware from the incoming Arrows, Chief!
- Goblins to provide extra damage.
- Cannon. Aside from your Elixir Collector, this card is the main support of your troops in the game. Given that all of your cards possess low HPs, this is the only one (aside from your crown towers) to save your base temporarily.
- Freeze Spell. Mainly used to stop any counter troops dropped to stop your Goblins in crashing a tower. This spell can also be used to delay the action of the troops, especially if your base is being wrecked.
- Spear Goblins. They will serve as your supporting troops that can provide really good damage if teamed up with those melee goblins. You can utilize them just like you utilize your melee Goblins.
Drop your Elixir Collector first to gain extra elixir easily followed by your Cannon to counter any troops that focus on buildings like Hog Rider, Balloon or Skeleton King.
Drop a Goblin Hut and let the Goblins swarm a single lane. Continue spamming by using your Goblin Barrel but be careful in Building Cards of your enemy especially Bomb Tower.
Bomb Towers are annoying for it can wipe out your Goblins in just a matter of seconds. For you to deal with it, you can occasionally drop Arrows to the Bomb Tower or let your Spear Goblins do some small damage on them. If possible, look for a blind spot wherein you can throw your barrel without the reach of the Bomber Tower. Use arrows if being swarmed and always make a combo using Freeze Spell.
Freeze Spell will let your Gobs do their job efficiently. Timing is all we need in dropping this.
The higher the trophies, the better cards you receive. The better the cards, the faster you can reach Clash Royale's Arena 3 to 7! Here are some tips, Chief!
- Goblin Gang -- 17:45, 13 February 2017 (UTC)
- Valkyrie -- 03:37, 24 October 2016 (UTC)