| Check out the newest decks in our Fresh Decks page! | Play with the new Electro Dragon with the best Electro Dragon Decks!|
Check out what's new in the November 5, 2018 Balance Update!
- 1 Overview:
- 2 Evaluation:
- 3 Offense:
- 4 Defense:
- 5 Synergies:
- 6 Card Counter Sheet:
- 7 Video:
- 8 If you like this article, please follow us:
- 9 Daily Poll:
- 10 Clash Royalepedia Navigation Box:
|Thimo Ice Yard Deck for Arena 11 and Tournaments|
|COPY DECK AND PLAY!|
|Offense|| Use the Ice Golem or Bowler to tank for your Graveyard.|
You can also combine the Graveyard with Poison for added damage.
|Defense|| The Inferno Tower will defend your base.|
Get rid of ground swarms with the help of the Bowler.
Use the Ice Golem as a lure to give your Inferno Tower time to melt.
|Watch Out For|| Valkyrie|
|Tested Working in||Arena 11 and Tournaments - Last Balance Update after Posting: October 9, 2017|
These are the cards you use for offensive pushes or offensive attacks:
- Note - Use the Bowler as a tank or in some cases, you can also use the Ice Golem together with your Graveyard. If you can, plant the Poison around your GY to kill anything that tries to counter.
These cards can let you win the game or beat a tower when ignored by the enemy:
You use the spell for attacking, defending, or countering:
- Note - Graveyard is for offense. The Poison spell, you can use it for both offense and defense. The Log is to get rid of swarms and push back enemies.
These are the cards you use for defending or supporting your pushes:
- Note - Use the Inferno Tower to quickly melt intruders and distract them with the Ice Golem. You can also use the Bowler to push them back and the Ice Wizard to slow them down.
- Note - Easily melts high HP units.
These are the cards against flying units:
- Note - Since Bats are zappable, use the Ice Golem as a lure as much as you can and finish with the Inferno Tower and Ice Wizard.
Elixir Collector Counter:
These are the cards you can use against the Elixir Collector:
Three Musketeers Response:
The Three Musketeers can beat towers when left alone. Here's what you should use:
These are the cards that are normally played together:
|Icey Splash Yard|
Card Counter Sheet:
|Your Cards||Best Against||Can Be Countered By|
| Ground Units
|Ground Swarms||Aerial Swarms|
| Crown Towers
| Ground Swarms|
| Ground Swarms|
| Ground Swarms|
CWA' introduces Thimo from Sandstorm who gladly shares his deck that is effective in both ladder and Tourneys.
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale Poll and Pulse:— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) October 2, 2018
How are you after the October 2018 Balance update?
|Electro Dragon • Goblin Giant • Royal Recruits • Royal Hogs • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • Deck Builder • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Dragon • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Flying Machine • Giant • Goblin Giant • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Hunter Decks • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Magic Archer • Mega Knight • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Rascals • Royal Ghost • Royal Hogs • Royal Recruits • Sparky • Sparky • Tornado • Zappies Decks • All Card Decks