| Check out the newest decks in our Fresh Decks page! | Play with the new Gob Giant with the best Goblin Giant Decks!|
Check out what's new in the September 3, 2018 Balance Update!
Overview and Strength:
Beatdown decks usually cost around 3.5 + average elixirs. DaRealLegend Of Gaming created a 2.9 average elixir beatdown deck that will let you cycle through your cards to land another Musketeer, Knight, etc to spam your opponent with sheer power.
The strength of this deck comes from the Giant's ability to shield your push, hence the name of the deck. He will shield them away while you put down another support and then another behind him. It only costs 2.9 so you'll have a lot of fun especially during the double elixir time.
The Protector Deck:
|Electro Wizard||Fire Spirits||Giant||Ice Spirit|
- Electro Wizard - Use him as support for your push. The usual counters against beatdowns is the Inferno Dragon or Inferno Tower.
- Fire Spirits - For just 2 elixirs, you can get rid of the Minion Horde for a positive elixir trade. In some cases, you can also use them to counter other tanky units. Their chip damage can help your tower archers finish them off. Another good elixir trade.
- Giant - The Protector of your push. Land him at the bridge or make a slow push by dropping him at the back of your King Tower.
- Ice Spirit - Cheap cycle card that can also acts as a cheap freeze spell.
- Knight - If your Giant is busy, you can have the Knight substitute for a tank. You can also use him for defense.
- Musketeer - She has that great fire power that can shut down a tower. Place her at the back of your Giant.
- The Log - One of the most used counter card is the Goblin Gang. Use this spell against them for a +1 elixir exchange.
- Zap - If your Fire Spirits missed those Minion Horde, you can use this. This spell can also deal damage faster than The Log.
Clash Royale Strategy:
The Ideal Strategy of this deck is to have the Giant + Musketeer + Electro Wizard. Add additional units behind the Giant to spam and to get a three crown win. The Ice Spirit and Fire Spirits are there to help you cycle your cards for another OP unit. You can also have the Knight as a tanker if your Giant is not available.
Wait for you opponent to start his/her own push. Use the appropriate unit to counter and then drop the Giant at the bridge to support your troop. Make sure that you put your next support away from the Giant and the other troop, you don't want them to get a good value for their Lightning or Fireball. Drop all the units you have at the back of the Giant for a massive push and a 3 crown win.
You can use the Ice Spirit to freeze an incoming intruder. Once frozen, you can have your Knight or Electro Wizard deal with them. Again, drop another Giant at the bridge to start your counter-push. The Ice Spirit and the Fire Spirits can also be a lure and a distraction for your support cards. With a deck this fast, you can easily put down another Knight or Musketeer to help you out.
Try to have a good amount of spacing between your support. You don't want them to get Fireballed by the enemy or Lightning.
This deck weakness are spell cards, especially Fireball, Lightning, and Rocket. Make sure to create enough space for your units and don't have them all clumped up. This will make their fireball hit one or two of your support troops and still continue pushing.
Watch how DaRealLegend Of Gaming use this cheap cycle beatdown deck in his own ladder matches live!
Aside from the usual Bridge Spammers and anti-meta decks, cheap cycle decks are becoming a thing now in the Clash Royale Arena. DaRealLegend Of Gaming created his own and lets you spam powerful units such as the Giant and the Musketeer to spam your foe during double elixirs.
Do you have Clash Royale decks you want us to feature? Feel free to use our SUBMIT A DECK feature on the site. If it is looking good, we will feature it on the site just like these USER SUBMITTED DECKS.
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter: crpedia_com to get in touch with us and have the latest news on Clash Royale!
Curing the itch from video games by Itchy Monkey
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale Poll and Pulse: Balance in coming! Which one of the choices do you want to get implemented?— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) September 21, 2018
|Goblin Giant • Royal Recruits • Royal Hogs • Giant Snowball • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • Deck Builder • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Flying Machine • Giant • Giant Snowball • Goblin Giant • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Hunter Decks • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Magic Archer • Mega Knight • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Rascals • Royal Ghost • Royal Hogs • Royal Recruits • Sparky • Sparky • Tornado • Zappies Decks • All Card Decks