| Check out the newest decks in our Fresh Decks page! | Play with the new Electro Dragon with the best Electro Dragon Decks!|
Check out what's new in the November 5, 2018 Balance Update!
Overview and Strength:
This deck is what TMD Aaron used to win CCGS Asia championship. He included meta cards such as Night Witch and the Battle Ram, but don't let it fool you, this deck is not a bridge spam deck. It is a hybrid of bridge spam and PEKKA Control.
The strength of this deck relies on a number of counter cards it has. These cards can then go for a counter-push just by adding the Battle Ram. With two spells, you can never be at a loss cycling back to another. It also has the Elixir Collector to help you build elixirs and probably a Fireball bait for your push.
TMD Aaron CCGS Asia Deck:
|Baby Dragon||Battle Ram||Electro Wizard||Elixir Collector|
- Baby Dragon - AoE unit for both air and ground. Can be a tank for your Night Witch and her Bats.
- Battle Ram - Perfect partner for your Night Witch or P.E.K.K.A or both! It goes straight to the crown tower dealing a lot of damage.
- Electro Wizard - Inferno Dragon, Inferno Tower, and the Sparky won't be a problem with him around. He is also a great defense unit for both air and ground.
- Elixir Collector - This deck costs 4.4 average elixir. Place it infront of your King Tower to have a good flow of elixirs.
- Fireball - Three Musketeers + Heal is every where! Use this card to stop them along with your Baby Dragon for the finish. You can also use this against your opponent's Elixir Collector.
- Night Witch - Offense and defense card. Use it to counter any troop in the arena. If it's aerial, her Bats will take care of it along with your other ranged units.
- P.E.K.K.A - The anti-meta. She just crushes any troop placed in front of her with a couple of swings.
- Zap - If your Electro Wizard isn't enough or your Baby Dragon is already locked on to another troop/s, this cheap 2 elixir Zap will help.
Clash Royale Strategy:
The ideal strategy of this deck is to have a slow push. Drop your units at the back of your King Tower or to the farthest corner of your base and once they reach the bridge, put down the Battle Ram to do an insane hit on the opponent's tower.
If the opponent plays with a Three Musketeer, finish them off with a Fireball and then Baby Dragon. Place your Night Witch behind and don't forget another Battle Ram to finish. If it's the Hog Rider, you can have the P.E.K.K.A deal with him. Once she reach the bridge drop the Battle Ram again.
Start by placing down your Elixir Collector in front of your King Tower. If the opponent starts with his own push, counter appropriately. If not, start with a slow push with the P.E.K.K.A or your Night Witch at the back. For the P.E.K.K.A, partner her with the Baby Dragon as she reaches the bridge. For the Night Witch, pair her with the Battle Ram. You can then have your Baby Dragon follow your push.
You can use all your cards for defense (minus the Elixir Collector and Battle Ram). Use the Fireball against the usual Three Musketeers followed by your Baby Dragon or Night Witch and then go for a push by adding your Battle Ram. You can also use your P.E.K.K.A or Electro Wizard. You will never run out of answers to your opponent's cards.
This deck costs 4.4 average elixirs. You should have a steady amount of elixirs in your hand. Always place down an Elixir Collector whenever possible. Placing is also important. You may want to put down your Battle Ram at the edge of the bridge as much as possible. This will ensure you that they will hit the crown tower.
Clash With Ash features TMD Aaron's deck and it is so good that TMD Aaron got three crown wins every single time. Check out how he does his gameplay and decisions in this video.
This deck is very versatile. It can be a bridge spam deck, PEKKA Control, and even a slow beatdown deck. It all depends on what cards your opponent has. This is the reason why this deck is also very effective. You can switch to whatever strategy and adapt to your opponent's cards. I would recommend watching the video first to know how TMD Aaron does it.
Do you have Clash Royale decks you want us to feature? Feel free to use our SUBMIT A DECK feature on the site. If it is looking good, we will feature it on the site just like these USER SUBMITTED DECKS.
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter: crpedia_com to get in touch with us and have the latest news on Clash Royale!
Curing the itch from video games by Itchy Monkey
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale Poll and Pulse:— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) October 2, 2018
How are you after the October 2018 Balance update?
|Electro Dragon • Goblin Giant • Royal Recruits • Royal Hogs • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Dragon • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Flying Machine • Giant • Goblin Giant • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Hunter Decks • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Magic Archer • Mega Knight • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Rascals • Royal Ghost • Royal Hogs • Royal Recruits • Sparky • Sparky • Tornado • Zappies Decks • All Card Decks