| Check out the newest decks in our Fresh Decks page! | Play with the new Electro Dragon with the best Electro Dragon Decks!|
Check out what's new in the November 5, 2018 Balance Update!
Surgical Goblin 3.1 X-Bow Cycle Deck for Challenges and Tournaments
Surgical Goblin went 20-1 in the Crown Championship Challenge using this 3.1 X-Bow Cycle deck. Win your spot too!
This article had a major update on .
Overview and Strength:
In this deck, we will feature Surgical Goblin's 3.1 X-Bow Cycle deck that gave him a 20-1 record in the Crown Championship Challenge.
The strength of this deck is its solid defense. You need all these defense units to protect your X-Bow while it is doing its work. You have the Inferno Dragon against tanks, Ice Golem to tank and kite, Ice Wizard to slow them down and AoE damage.
- I advise you to take a look at our Crown Championship Support Pages:
Surgical Goblin 3.1 X-Bow Cycle Deck:
|Fireball||Ice Golem||Ice Spirit||Ice Wizard|
|Inferno Dragon||Mega Minion||The Log||X-Bow|
- Fireball - As Siege decks are becoming popular like X-Bow decks and Mortar decks, your Fireball can get a good chip damage. If their building is near a tower, the better.
- Ice Golem - He will tank for your X-Bow and at the same time kite any P.E.K.K.A trying to push to the other lane.
- Ice Spirit - Cheap freeze spell to give your X-Bow or units such as the Inferno Dragon toast them alive.
- Ice Wizard - Same as the Ice Spirit. He will slow down units for your defense troops.
- Inferno Dragon - Golems and other tankers might be roaming around this new CCGS, the Inferno Dragon is the perfect answer for them.
- Mega Minion - Additional defense unit.
- The Log - Pushes back high HP units and also squishes low HP troops.
- X-Bow - Main win condition. Use it for offense and then go on mega defense after breaking down a tower.
Clash Royale Strategy:
Surgical Goblin's Ideal Strategy of this deck is to have the Ice Golem tank for the X-Bow for any incoming counters. Drop the X-Bow on your chosen lane and watch how it can quickly chip away HP. Counter with your Inferno Dragon and other units while you cycle your way for another X-Bow.
You can start slow by dropping your Ice Wizard at the back of the king tower. Just before he reaches the bridge, drop your X-Bow. He will tank and slow down any units trying to get rid of your win condition. You can also use the Ice Golem to tank and Mega Minion with the Inferno Dragon to defend.
If you're facing a Golem deck, use the Inferno Dragon together with the Fireball to get rid of any support behind them. Follow up with The Log to finish them off. If you're also facing another X-Bow user, try to out cycle them and use your spells as necessary. This is a 3.1 deck, you can easily cycle through your cards and spam your units for a good defense.
As with other siege decks, the Rocket is your ultimate counter. If this is the case, Surgical Goblin suggests to out cycle your opponent's Rocket. Another weakness can be Minion Horde. You can use your Fireball to get rid of them or use your Ice Golem's death damage.
Surgical Goblin shares his winning deck that gave him 20-1 wins in the Crown Championship Challenge. Watch how he battles famous decks in the arena including a Golem + Lightning deck, another 3.0 X-Bow Cycle Deck, and a Three Musketeers deck.
Because of the recent balance change, more and more pros are looking into siege decks as their main deck. Players now have to adjust in countering these offensive buildings. By using this deck in the challenge, you may have an edge against decks who are still trying to keep themselves alive.
Do you have Clash Royale decks you want us to feature? Feel free to use our SUBMIT A DECK feature on the site. If it is looking good, we will feature it on the site just like these USER SUBMITTED DECKS.
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter: crpedia_com to get in touch with us and have the latest news on Clash Royale!
Curing the itch from video games by Itchy Monkey
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale Poll and Pulse:— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) October 2, 2018
How are you after the October 2018 Balance update?
|Electro Dragon • Goblin Giant • Royal Recruits • Royal Hogs • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Dragon • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Flying Machine • Giant • Goblin Giant • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Hunter Decks • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Magic Archer • Mega Knight • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Rascals • Royal Ghost • Royal Hogs • Royal Recruits • Sparky • Sparky • Tornado • Zappies Decks • All Card Decks
- 0 for 3 vs infernos.... -- 21:48, 18 August 2017 (UTC)
- inferno towers keep beating me. not a good deck -- 21:44, 18 August 2017 (UTC)