| Play with the Rascals with their best Rascals Decks! | Here's how to counter the trio of Rascals!|
Check out what's new in the Summer Update 2018!
Also: Is/Are the deck(s) below working? Help others by giving a feedback at the comments section!
Summer has arrived in the Clash Royale arena and they're celebrating it with an update! In this summer 2018 update, the team is releasing two new cards at the same time, the Royal Hogs and the Giant Snowball. The Hogs are of rare rarity and the snowball is of common. Along with the new cards, there will also be new emotes that players can get and show off in the arena. Clan Wars is also getting an update as it will now have an additional option for the clan. And finally, 1v1 ladder matches have been fixed.
|Royal Hogs||Giant Snowball|
These two new cards aim to be one of the most used cards in the game. The Royal Hogs has been added for an additional win condition in the game. Giant Snowball, on the other hand, was created to replace Zap or The Log.
The Clash Royale team also hinted that they will release a new card this July.
You now have a reason to untick the mute button as there are new emotes in the game. You can buy it from the shop and create an emote deck to show your flare in the arena. Clash Royale will also add new emotes regularly.
1v1 Ladder Matches:
The team re-shuffled all the unlockable cards in the arena. An example is the Electro Wizard that used to be unlockable in Arena 7 - Royal Arena has moved to Arena 11 - Electro Valley. They gave the following reasons:
- To create Arenas where cards complement each other mechanically.
- Ensure there are always answers to win conditions within an Arena.
- Move low use rate, spicy cards to later Arenas.
- Where possible, match cards thematically to their Arena.
- Each new Arena will introduce new or unique mechanics.
They also changed how League Season reset the points:
- Trophies above 4000 (up to 7600) will be reduced by 50% - e.g. a player at exactly 5000 Trophies will be reset to 4500
- This new, more gradual system will give everyone playing 1v1 Arena Battles a better time when the League Season resets each month!
Last but not the least, players who have 4000+ trophies will now have 3minutes Sudden Death in 1v1 arena matches.
- They now doubled the Gold Rewards for both War Chests and Victory Gold
- You can now watch your Clan War's Day battles.
- Players can now spectate enemy Clan War's Day battles by tapping on the LIVE button on their boat.
- Check enemy Clan War Leaderboard
- Social Tab is in gold whenever you still have war battles to do.
- Players who miss war battles will see a popup banner.
- You can now copy your War Deck to your Battle Decks.
- Collection Day Battles are switched up to keep it fresh.
- Silver, Gold, Giant, Magical and Crown Chests now contain less Commons, but more Rares, more Epics and a lot more gold!
- Players now have a maximum of 5 million gold
- Clan Leaders and Elders can now add a custom message when kicking players from your Clan
- New Trainers from 4000-4500+ Trophies (including Trainer Cheddar II...)
- Emote Deck has been added
- Tap the Social tab to toggle between Chat and War
- Esports tab added to News Royale (to be enabled at a later date)
- Once you've unlocked a card it can always appear in chests thereafter (even if you're not in the card's Arena)
- Click HERE to go to June 20, 2018 Balance Changes.
- Clash Royale no longer support Apple devices running on iOS 8 and below and Android devices running on Android 4.0.4 and below.
The Summer 2018 Update is a complete revamp of the game. If you'll notice, the cards are now unlockable in different arenas. If you're loving the Royal Ghost, you can now unlock him in Arena 7. Other cards also got promoted to higher arenas such as the Mirror from Arena 5 to Arena 11. It is also exciting that the game added a new win condition and a cheap spell card. We'll see if this will turn the table.
What do you think of this update?
Do you have Clash Royale decks you want us to feature? Feel free to use our SUBMIT A DECK feature on the site. If it is looking good, we will feature it on the site just like these USER SUBMITTED DECKS.
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter: crpedia_com to get in touch with us and have the latest news on Clash Royale!
Curing the itch from video games by Itchy Monkey
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale Poll and Pulse: What do you think is the next new card?— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) July 17, 2018
|Royal Hogs • Giant Snowball • Rascals • Barbarian Barrel • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • Deck Builder • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Flying Machine • Giant • Giant Snowball • Goblin Gang • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Hunter Decks • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Magic Archer • Mega Knight • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Rascals • Royal Ghost • Royal Hogs • Sparky • Sparky • Tornado • Zappies Decks • All Card Decks
Comment on this Article: