One of my personal favorites, these ranged troops are great for a wide variety of things. Looking like little green Rambos, the Spear Goblins can be a force to fear with the right combination. The Spear Goblins card is unlockable in Goblin Stadium - Arena 1.
The low cost of the Spear Goblins makes them a great addition if a player is looking to overwhelm the enemy. Their high movement speed makes them a great counter against Minions and Skeletons. A squad of Spear Goblins at the right level can help decimate a tower in a matter of moments.
Of course the Spear Goblins wouldn't have armor, or else they wouldn't move so fast. With their hit speed standing at a 1.3, if they are overwhelmed by something like a Skeleton Army, they won't stand a chance. A Baby Dragon can also obliterate the Spear Goblins without any effort and such a situation is best avoided if possible.
Popular Spear Goblins Decks:
- Spear Goblin Decks
- The Best Clash Royale Deck to reach Arena 3 - 7!
- Huts Deck Strategy
- Tournament Championship Deck by Jason
- Golem + Poison Deck Effective For Arena 6 & Above
How To Counter The Spear Goblin:
A well-placed shot of Arrows can get rid of the spear-wielding Goblins without a problem. Their lack of armor makes them easy targets for heavy hitters like Mini P.E.K.K.A and the Valkyrie. A Skeleton Army would definitely tear them apart, if what you're looking for is a rage-quit from your enemies.
How have you utilized Spear Goblins the best? Are they an "old faithful" type when it comes to range or are they just fodder for the enemy? Tell us your strategies in the comments.
The Spear Goblins are versatile. Their ability to attack both air and ground made them a worthy card to upgrade up until the last arena in the game.
|Hit Speed||Speed||Deploy Time||Range||Targets||Cost||Count||Rarity||Type|
|1.3 sec||Very Fast||1 sec||5.5||Air & Ground||2||x3||Common||Troop|
|Level||Hitpoint||Damage||Damage per second||Card||Gold||Experience|
Last modified: 6,01,2017
| Couldn't find the Deck, Troop, Spell or Building you're looking for? Click the image below to direct you to our list of Clash Royale card deck strategies! |
| Cards not yet available on your Arena? Click the image below to direct you to our list of Clash Royale Arenas! |
- I love these guys, they're cheap and work really well as cannon fodder or to support anything bigger -- 15:29, 15 February 2019 (UTC)
- bandita -- 08:43, 26 November 2017 (UTC)
- cheap -- 00:40, 10 October 2017 (UTC)
- worst card in the game -- 17:23, 21 December 2016 (UTC)
- These guys are awesome-cheap and versatile-You could pick off old skeletons armies with them! -- 18:24, 28 October 2016 (UTC)