| Check out the newest decks in our Fresh Decks page! | Play with the new Electro Dragon with the best Electro Dragon Decks!|
Check out what's new in the November 5, 2018 Balance Update!
Sparky Super Cycle Deck for Arena 10 to 12
Crazy Sparky cycle deck for only 2.6 average elixirs!
- 1 Overview:
- 2 Evaluation:
- 3 Offense:
- 4 Defense:
- 5 Synergies:
- 6 Card Counter Sheet:
- 7 Video:
- 8 If you like this article, please follow us:
- 9 Daily Poll:
- 10 Clash Royalepedia Navigation Box:
|Sparky Super Cycle Deck for Arena 10 to 12|
|COPY DECK AND PLAY!|
|Offense||This deck only costs 2.6 average elixirs for a super fast cycle.|
You have two win conditions, the Goblin Barrel and Sparky.
Bait your opponent's Zap and attack with either of your two win conditions.
|Defense|| Use the Tornado + Sparky for a value kill.|
You have the Goblins and Bats for quick defense.
Ice Golem to lure, kite, and distract.
|Watch Out For|| Aerial decks.|
|Tested Working in||Arena 12 - Last Balance Update after Posting: February 12, 2018|
These are the cards you use for offensive pushes or offensive attacks:
- Note - You have two offense cards, the Goblin Barrel and Sparky. You can make a quick push by just using the Ice Spirit and Goblin Barrel. You can make a Sparky push by using the Ice Golem and Tornado.
These cards can let you win the game or beat a tower when ignored by the enemy:
You use the spell for attacking, defending, or countering:
- Note - Zap to reset Infernos and Sparkys, for ground and aerial swarms. Tornado most useful with the Sparky.
These are the cards you use for defending or supporting your pushes:
- Note - You can use the Ice Golem to distract, Ice Spirit for a cheap freeze, and the Tornado to clump units together.
These are the cards against flying units:
- Note - Aerial is this deck's weakness. Do a tower trade.
Elixir Collector Counter:
These are the cards you can use against the Elixir Collector:
Three Musketeers Response:
The Three Musketeers can beat towers when left alone. Here's what you should use:
These are the cards that are normally played together:
|Goblin Barrel Push|
Card Counter Sheet:
|Your Cards||Best Against||Can Be Countered By|
| Ground Units
| Crown Towers
| Single Target Units
Tower Locking Units
| Hog Rider
CLASHwithSHANE playing with this super fast Sparky deck in his own ladder matches.
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale Poll and Pulse:— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) October 2, 2018
How are you after the October 2018 Balance update?
|Electro Dragon • Goblin Giant • Royal Recruits • Royal Hogs • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Dragon • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Flying Machine • Giant • Goblin Giant • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Hunter Decks • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Magic Archer • Mega Knight • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Rascals • Royal Ghost • Royal Hogs • Royal Recruits • Sparky • Sparky • Tornado • Zappies Decks • All Card Decks
- Use my deck like ___ mega knight,lumberjack,sparky,ice golden ,night witch,inferno dragon ,bats, zap -- 12:32, 7 July 2018 (UTC)