| Check out the newest decks in our Fresh Decks page! | Play with the new Electro Dragon with the best Electro Dragon Decks!|
Check out what's new in the November 5, 2018 Balance Update!
- 1 Overview:
- 2 Evaluation:
- 3 Offense:
- 4 Defense:
- 5 Synergies:
- 6 Card Counter Sheet:
- 7 Video:
- 8 If you like this article, please follow us:
- 9 Daily Poll:
- 10 Clash Royalepedia Navigation Box:
|Sparky Night Witch Beatdown for Arena 8 and Tournaments|
|COPY DECK AND PLAY!|
|Offense|| You can make three types of beatdown push.|
|Defense|| You have Fireball and Zap for spell defense|
Use the Night Witch and Sparky for defense if necessary and drop the Giant at the bridge to start a counter-push.
|Watch Out For|| Inferno Tower|
|Tested Working in||Arena 8 and Tournaments - Last Balance Update after Posting: October 9, 2017|
These are the cards you use for offensive pushes or offensive attacks:
- Note - Go for a slow push by dropping either your Sparky and Night Witch at the back of your King Tower and then place the Giant at the bridge. Same strategy whenever you use your support for defense, always drop the Giant at the bridge.
These cards can let you win the game or beat a tower when ignored by the enemy:
You use the spell for attacking, defending, or countering:
- Note - You can use the Fireball to stop pushes and get good value. You can also use it against buildings. Zap is for swarms and reseting Infernos
These are the cards you use for defending or supporting your pushes:
- Note - The Ice Spirit can help you cycle your units and also deal chip damage and freeze. The three units mentioned can also be a good base for a counter-push.
These are the cards against flying units:
Elixir Collector Counter:
These are the cards you can use against the Elixir Collector:
Three Musketeers Response:
The Three Musketeers can beat towers when left alone. Here's what you should use:
Note - In tournament standards, you may want to use both spells to stop the 3M.
These are the cards that are normally played together:
|Giant Night Witch|
|Giant Ultimate Beatdown|
Card Counter Sheet:
|Your Cards||Best Against||Can Be Countered By|
| Three Musketeers|
Clump of troops
| Crown Towers
| Inferno Tower|
| Ground Units
| Inferno Dragon|
|Single Target Ground Unit||Executioner|
Watch 'Surgical Goblin as he uses this deck to reach 12 wins in Grand Challenge.
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale Poll and Pulse:— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) October 2, 2018
How are you after the October 2018 Balance update?
|Electro Dragon • Goblin Giant • Royal Recruits • Royal Hogs • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Dragon • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Flying Machine • Giant • Goblin Giant • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Hunter Decks • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Magic Archer • Mega Knight • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Rascals • Royal Ghost • Royal Hogs • Royal Recruits • Sparky • Sparky • Tornado • Zappies Decks • All Card Decks
- changed fireball to tornado. worx -- 18:49, 24 October 2017 (UTC)
- sparky OP -- 04:59, 23 October 2017 (UTC)