| Play with the Rascals with their best Rascals Decks! | Here's how to counter the trio of Rascals!|
Check out CLAN WARS and the rest of the April 2018 update here!
Also: Is/Are the deck(s) below working? Help others by giving a feedback at the comments section!
Sergioramos Winning Deck in CCGS World Finals for Arena 9 and Tournaments
A Miner-Bandit-P.E.K.K.A control deck that gave Sergioramos the first CCGS World Champ!
- 1 Overview:
- 2 Evaluation:
- 3 Offense:
- 4 Defense:
- 5 Synergies:
- 6 Card Counter Sheet:
- 7 Video:
- 8 If you like this article, please follow us:
- 9 Daily Poll:
- 10 Clash Royalepedia Navigation Box:
- 11 Comment on this Article:
|Sergioramos Winning Deck in CCGS World Finals for Arena 9 and Tournaments|
|COPY DECK AND PLAY!|
|Offense|| If you love using Miner-Control deck this deck is fit for you.|
Use the Miner and Bandit to tank for either the Minions or Goblins.
Poison can also deal chip damage that can help you win the game.
|Defense|| You have the P.E.K.K.A as your main defense unit against ground troops.|
You also have Goblins and Minions for an easy counter.
Poison is also great against buildings.
|Watch Out For|| Wizard|
Other Splash Units
|Tested Working in||Arena 9 -11 and Tournaments - Last Balance Update after Posting: October 9, 2017|
These are the cards you use for offensive pushes or offensive attacks:
- Note - Just like other control decks, wait for your opponent do the first move. Answer accordingly and start your counter-push by using the Bandit or the Miner. Use the Poison around your mini-tanks if necessary.
These cards can let you win the game or beat a tower when ignored by the enemy:
You use the spell for attacking, defending, or countering:
- Note - Use the Poison against buildings and swarms. Zap to clear swarms and reset Infernos and Sparky.
These are the cards you use for defending or supporting your pushes:
- Note - The P.E.K.K.A is your main defense unit. If she needs back up, you have cheap Minions and Goblins. You can then set up another push by deploying the Bandit at the bridge or Miner towards their tower.
These are the cards against flying units:
- Note - Before you deploy these two, make sure that you already baited out the opponent's Fireball to not give them value.
Elixir Collector Counter:
These are the cards you can use against the Elixir Collector:
Three Musketeers Response:
The Three Musketeers can beat towers when left alone. Here's what you should use:
Note - This deck doesn't have a direct counter to 3M. Alternatively, you can use the P.E.K.K.A's high HP and DPS to counter.
These are the cards that are normally played together:
Card Counter Sheet:
|Your Cards||Best Against||Can Be Countered By|
| Single Target Units
| Ground Swarms|
| Inferno Dragon
| Single Target Units
Tower Locking Units
| Crown Towers
| Ground Swarms|
| Ground Swarms
This winning deck starts at 9:20. Watch Sergioramos:) as he crush MusicMaster in a 3-1 victory.
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale Poll and Pulse: What is your favorite event during collection day in Clan Wars?— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) May 25, 2018
|Rascals • Barbarian Barrel • Magic Archer • Royal Ghost • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • Deck Builder • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Flying Machine • Giant • Goblin Gang • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Hunter Decks • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Magic Archer • Mega Knight • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Rascals • Royal Ghost • Sparky • Sparky • Tornado • Zappies Decks • All Card Decks
Comment on this Article:
- Is this deck still usable in 2018? Thanks. -- 09:34, 17 April 2018 (UTC)