| The best Royal Ghost Decks, Electro Valley - Arena 11 Decks, & Arena 12 Decks! |
Also: Is/Are the deck(s) below working? Help others by giving a feedback at the comments section!
Learn to Counter the Magic Archer! | Play with the Magic Hunter Decks HERE!
Overview and Strengths:
Scoob or Scooby Newbie is me Itchy Monkey. It is my second Clash Royale account and currently at level 2 in Arena 4 - P.E.K.K.A's Playhouse. Yes, a level 2 account playing against level 4-7 players. I currently don't have any legendaries but I unlocked and bought (using coins from chests and wins) epic cards. This deck has 5 epic cards, 1 rare card, and 2 commons.
The Strength of this deck is it that it has a lot of win condition cards. The main tanker for this deck is your Baby Dragon. The rest of the cards are just add-ons and for defense. Playing a level 2 account against high-level players requires good placement of units and timing. I also noticed that in low arenas such as Arena 4 and below, players only have a few ranged unit so using the Baby Dragon after they use their Musketeer or Witch is the best choice.
- Tip: Are you in a higher Arena and you still don't have a Legendary Card? Then try this one out! No Legendary Golem Baby Dragon For Arena 9 Above!!
- More Arena 4 decks can be found here!
Scoobs No Legendary Epic Deck:
- Archers - One of the most under estimated cheap ranged units. Use them to lure units, especially the Prince, Mini P.E.K.K.A, or P.E.K.K.A in the middle of your base if your Skeleton Army is not available.
- Baby Dragon - Main tanker. It can also take out Minion Hordes, Minions, and other cheap units.
- Balloon - Win condition card. Use it if a ranged troop like Musketeer or Witch and flying units such as Minion Hordes, Minions are out of their cycle. You can also put it behind the Baby Dragon.
- Bomber - Since you don't have a spell in this deck, use him against Barbarians, Skeleton Army, or Goblin Barrel.
- Musketeer - You're not the only one sporting a Baby Dragon. Use her as a counter.
- Prince - Another win condition card. Pair him with the Baby Dragon, Bomber, or even the Night Witch.
- Skeleton Army - Push stopper. This is your main defense card against tankers and cards like the P.E.K.K.A. If the opponent has Arrows, use the Archers to bait them in the middle or use the Witch and her Skeletons
- Witch - She can be another win condition card. She deals splash damage too and spawns Skeletons.
Clash Royale Strategy:
The Ideal Strategy of this deck is to have the Baby Dragon tank for your Witch. You can then add the Bomber to clear the ground and then either a Prince or a Balloon. This depends on what cards you have. Once you have a tower down, continue on by dropping a Prince or Balloon.
As I am at level 2 in Arena 4, I usually wait until my opponent drops a card. Sometimes, I get a little impatient and I drop the Archers at the back of the king tower. If the Archers are not available, you can try having a Witch or Musketeer to do a slow push and anticipate an answer from your enemy. Drop the Baby Dragon at the bridge and start your push. You can then add either the Prince or Balloon for the finish.
Your main defense unit in this deck is the Skeleton Army. If the opponent has a Valkyrie or other splash units or spells, you can use the Archers and pull them towards the middle of your base. Your Crown Towers will help chip their HP. You can then drop a Witch or a Musketeer to finish them off. This is a start of another counter-push by dropping the Baby Dragon at the bridge.
Upon checking my Battle Logs, seems like this deck is weak against the Goblin Barrel, especially the Mirrored Goblin Barrel. This is because you only have your Bomber to counter them. If your Bomber is already out of cycle, you'll have a hard time countering them. I usually use the Archers or Witch and even the Baby Dragon just to get rid of them.
Check out my screenshots. If you're having trouble with the deck, feel free to use the comment section below. I'll be more than willing to help you out.
If you're a regular player and even level cards, this deck will definitely work out for you. As a level 2 account, Scooby Newbie is certainly climbing up the ladder with this deck. It is already half way through Arena 4 and I might test out a new deck if it flops in Arena 5.
Do you have Clash Royale decks you want us to feature? Feel free to use our SUBMIT A DECK feature on the site. If it is looking good, we will feature it on the site just like these USER SUBMITTED DECKS.
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter: crpedia_com to get in touch with us and have the latest news on Clash Royale!
Curing the itch from video games by Itchy Monkey
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale Poll and Pulse: Initial thoughts for the Magic Archer?— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) February 13, 2018
|Royal Ghost • Zappies • Hunter • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • Deck Builder • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Flying Machine • Giant • Goblin Gang • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Hunter Decks • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Mega Knight • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Royal Ghost • Sparky • Sparky • Tornado • Zappies Decks • All Card Decks
Comment on this Article: