| Check out the newest decks in our Fresh Decks page! | Play with the new Electro Dragon with the best Electro Dragon Decks!|
Check out what's new in the November 5, 2018 Balance Update!
Royal Ghost Spawner Deck for Arena 10 and Tournaments
Spawners are back even in high trophy matches and tourneys and they are perfect with the Royal Ghost.
- 1 Overview:
- 2 Evaluation:
- 3 Offense:
- 4 Defense:
- 5 Synergies:
- 6 Card Counter Sheet:
- 7 Video:
- 8 If you like this article, please follow us:
- 9 Daily Poll:
- 10 Clash Royalepedia Navigation Box:
|Royal Ghost Spawner Deck for Arena 10 and Tournaments|
|COPY DECK AND PLAY!|
|Offense|| The steady stream of Barbarians and Spear Goblins will overwhelm your opponent.|
Your Royal Ghost and Flying Machine can also target the towers.
|Defense|| Units from your spawners.|
Main cheap defense unit is your Royal Ghost and Cannon Cart
Flying Machine is for aerials.
|Watch Out For|| Rocket|
|Tested Working in||Arena 10 Tournaments - Last Balance Update after Posting: December 11, 2017|
These are the cards you use for offensive pushes or offensive attacks:
- Note - Your main force is the overwhemling number of your troops. The Cannon Cart can then lock on to the tower even after breaking its shield.
These cards can let you win the game or beat a tower when ignored by the enemy:
You use the spell for attacking, defending, or countering:
These are the cards you use for defending or supporting your pushes:
- Note - Together with the stream of units from your spawners, add your Cannon Cart to defend against ground units. The Royal Ghost can also help by swining his sword and becoming invisible. Flying Machine is for aerials.
- Note - Sends out Spear Goblins that you can use on both offense and defense. Gives you a pair of Barbarians that you can also use on offense and defense.
These are the cards against flying units:
- Note - The Flying Machine is your only card against aerials. Use the Ice Spirit for a more effective defense. The Spear Goblins can also chip damage.
Elixir Collector Counter:
These are the cards you can use against the Elixir Collector:
Three Musketeers Response:
The Three Musketeers can beat towers when left alone. Here's what you should use:
Note - This deck doesn't have a direct counter against the 3M. Alternatively, use the Poison with the Ghost.
These are the cards that are normally played together:
Card Counter Sheet:
|Your Cards||Best Against||Can Be Countered By|
Tower Locking Troops
| Single Target Units
Tower Locking Units once destroyed
Tower Locking Troops
Watch nickatnyte as he shares his tourney deck that has a high win percentage.
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale Poll and Pulse:— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) October 2, 2018
How are you after the October 2018 Balance update?
|Electro Dragon • Goblin Giant • Royal Recruits • Royal Hogs • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Dragon • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Flying Machine • Giant • Goblin Giant • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Hunter Decks • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Magic Archer • Mega Knight • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Rascals • Royal Ghost • Royal Hogs • Royal Recruits • Sparky • Sparky • Tornado • Zappies Decks • All Card Decks