| The best Royal Ghost Decks are here to spook out the trophies out of your opponent!|
Also check out Zappies Decks & Hunter Decks |Electro Valley - Arena 11 Decks & Arena 12 Decks!
Royal Ghost Bridge Spam for Arena 10 and Above
Bridge Spam is back and its bringing the Royal Ghost in exchange of the Ice Spirit.
- 1 Overview:
- 2 Evaluation:
- 3 Offense:
- 4 Defense:
- 5 Synergies:
- 6 Card Counter Sheet:
- 7 Video:
- 8 If you like this article, please follow us:
- 9 Daily Poll:
- 10 Clash Royalepedia Navigation Box:
- 11 Comment on this Article:
|Royal Ghost Bridge Spam for Arena 10 and Above|
|COPY DECK AND PLAY!|
|Offense|| Almost all the cards in this deck are win conditions.|
This is a remake of the old Vietnam Bridge spam with the Royal Ghost instead of the Ice Spirit.
You can push with the Battle Ram or the Bandit with the Bats from the Night Witch and just add the Royal Ghost.
|Defense|| The Inferno Dragon is a good counter to counter-push unit to combat against tanky troops.|
Royal Ghost has a good splash damage.
You can use the Ice Golem as tank.
|Watch Out For|| Electro Wizard|
|Tested Working in||Arena 10 to 12 - Last Balance Update after Posting: December 11, 2017|
These are the cards you use for offensive pushes or offensive attacks:
- Note - The strategy here is like the old Bridge Spam deck. You can start slow by dropping the Night Witch at the back of the king tower and spam units such as the Bandit, Battle Ram, Royal Ghost at the bridge.
These cards can let you win the game or beat a tower when ignored by the enemy:
You use the spell for attacking, defending, or countering:
- Note - Zap is to reset Infernos and get rid of swarms. Poison for swarms and to whittle nearby buildings and tower.
These are the cards you use for defending or supporting your pushes:
- Note - Remember, the Royal Ghost isn't visible unless he's attacking so he can't tank for units such as the Prince and Dark Prince during their charge. Use the Ice Golem instead. The Inferno Dragon is there against tankers.
These are the cards against flying units:
- Note - The Bats from the Night Witch can also help. Since you only have the Inferno Dragon to battle against aerials, facing an E-Wiz is quite a challenge. Finish any supporting units first with your ground troops.
Elixir Collector Counter:
These are the cards you can use against the Elixir Collector:
Three Musketeers Response:
The Three Musketeers can beat towers when left alone. Here's what you should use:
These are the cards that are normally played together:
|Night Witch Bandit|
Card Counter Sheet:
|Your Cards||Best Against||Can Be Countered By|
| Single Target Units
| Ground Swarms|
| Crown Towers
| Ground Swarms|
| Ground Units
Ground Units and Swarms
Aerial Units and Swarms
Check out CLASHwithSHANE as he plays this deck against the 3M, Mega Knight, and another bridge spam. This deck is becoming popular in tourney matches too.
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale Poll and Pulse: What do you want to have as a Practice Challenge in the future?— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) January 17, 2018
|Zappies • Hunter • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • Deck Builder • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Flying Machine • Giant • Goblin Gang • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Hunter Decks • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Mega Knight • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Sparky • Sparky • Tornado • Zappies Decks • All Card Decks
Comment on this Article: