| Check out the newest decks in our Fresh Decks page! | Play with the new Electro Dragon with the best Electro Dragon Decks!|
Check out what's new in the November 5, 2018 Balance Update!
- 1 Overview:
- 2 Evaluation:
- 3 Offense:
- 4 Defense:
- 5 Synergies:
- 6 Card Counter Sheet:
- 7 If you like this article, please follow us:
- 8 Daily Poll:
- 9 Clash Royalepedia Navigation Box:
|Recruits Bandit Miner Deck for Arena 9 to 12|
|Offense|| This deck has two win conditions, the Miner and Bandit.|
You can also use your Royal Recruit as a counter-push tanker.
Support your pushes with the Bats.
Great deck to build a counter-push.
|Defense|| Royal Recruits for ground units.|
Inferno Dragon to finish high HP tankers.
The rest of the cards you can also use as support for your push.
|Watch Out For|| P.E.K.K.A|
|Tested Working in||Prediction Deck - Last Balance Update after Posting: July 2, 2018|
These are the cards you use for offensive pushes or offensive attacks:
- Note - Wait for your opponent to make the first move and answer it with any support troop that you have. Make a push by using the Miner or Bandit followed by Bats. Support it with the Poison and other cheap troops.
These cards can let you win the game or beat a tower when ignored by the enemy:
You use the spell for attacking, defending, or countering:
- Note - Use the Poison to counter usual cheap swarms. Zap to clear swarms and reset Infernos and Sparky.
These are the cards you use for defending or supporting your pushes:
- Note - The Royal Recruits is your ultimate counter against ground troops. Add the Inferno Dragon for support. You can then deploy the E-Wiz. If you can, deploy the Miner to start a counter-push.
These are the cards against flying units:
- Note - Use the Poison against aerial swarms and Inferno Dragon against aerial tanks such as Lava Hound and Balloon.
Elixir Collector Counter:
These are the cards you can use against the Elixir Collector:
Three Musketeers Response:
The Three Musketeers can beat towers when left alone. Here's what you should use:
Note - The Royal Recruits can help you defend your base against the 3M.
These are the cards that are normally played together:
Card Counter Sheet:
|Your Cards||Best Against||Can Be Countered By|
| Single Target Units
| Ground Swarms|
| Ground Units
| Inferno Dragon
| Ground Swarms
|P.E.K.K.A, Mini P.E.K.K.A, Prince, Single Target Units, Building Locking Units, Ground Troops||Skeleton Army, Bats, Valkyrie, Minions, Wizard, Executioner|
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale Poll and Pulse:— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) October 2, 2018
How are you after the October 2018 Balance update?
|Electro Dragon • Goblin Giant • Royal Recruits • Royal Hogs • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Dragon • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Flying Machine • Giant • Goblin Giant • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Hunter Decks • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Magic Archer • Mega Knight • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Rascals • Royal Ghost • Royal Hogs • Royal Recruits • Sparky • Sparky • Tornado • Zappies Decks • All Card Decks