|Announcements: The August 2017 Balance Update has shaken the Meta! | Also - Card Substitutions & Comments welcome in the article below!|
Pressure your enemy to use their spells early to let your other cards dominate the game. Here is a Heal Ram Three Musketeers mashup that can help you bag additional trophies on top.
This deck is designed for the Legendary Arena above.
The deck is strong against Slow Push, Hog Rider, Xbow and Bait Decks.
Ram Heal Three Musketeers Deck:
|Three Musketeers||Battle Ram||Heal||Knight|
|Minion Horde||Skeletons||Arrows||Elixir Collector|
- Three Musketeers - Your trump card. Deploy this unit later in the game. This card will surely wreck the enemy's towers if you show this after knowing the opponent's counter cards.
- Battle Ram - Your pressure card. Let the Battle Ram tank and slam the tower in the early parts of the game. Support it wisely.
- Heal - Replenisher. Cast the Heal Spell on top of your squad to extend their abilities further. Best for the Minion Horde, Battle Ram, and Three Musketeers.
- Knight - Your mini tank/defender. Weaken and distract the enemy's troops with this 3-elixir card. Support it with the Skeletons if in need.
- Minion Horde - Your offensive and defensive squad. Use this card to defeat bulky air or ground units. Pair this card with the Battle Ram to knock down towers faster.
- Skeletons - Your cheap distractor and cycler. Deploy the Skeletons to help you counter different kinds of troops on the ground. You can also use this to cycle quick with the Elixir Collector or other cards that you need.
- Arrows - Your swarm annihilator. Cast the Arrows to kill pesky swarms such as the Skeleton Army, Goblin Gang, and the Minion Horde. Note: This card is replaceable with The Log.
- Elixir Collector - Plant this building to maintain pressure offensively and defensively. Gather that extra elixir real quick.
|CLICK HERE OR ON THE IMAGE ABOVE TO PROCEED TO OTHER CLASH ROYALE HEAL DECKS|
Clash Royale Strategy:
The ideal strategy of this deck is to have the Elixir Collectors planted early in the game. You must continue to pressure the enemy with the Battle Ram. Support it with your other tower-wrecking cards except the Three Musketeers. After learning the deck of your enemy, you can now surprise them with your Three Musketeers later on the game.
Lead the battle in the first two minutes with the Battle Ram, Minion Horde, and the Knight. Of course, you will need to use the Heal Spell and Elixir Collector every now and then.
First, you will need to have the Battle Ram and Minion Horde combo. Prepare the Arrows or the Heal Spell depending on the enemy's answer. Play the Knight as a defensive unit and turn it into a good counter card later on.
For bigger pushes, you will need the Three Musketeers. Split them into two lanes and support the solo Musketeer with the Knight or the Battle Ram. Depending on the situation, you can also use the Minion Horde or Skeletons along. Cast the Heal Spell to the squad that needs it the most.
For defense, you can always use the Knight and the Skeletons. The Minion Horde is also a great HP drainer, especially to bulky units. If times are tough, use the Battle Ram to absorb big blows from the opponent's units.
Use the Knight to distract and attack support/range units. Drop the Skeletons/Horde in front to weaken their main troop (e.g Hog Rider, Giant). Do not forget to save your Arrows if your enemy is using a swarm card. If you have a lot of elixir, you can also deploy the Three Musketeers to defend your towers. If this happens, make sure to convert it to a strong counter-push afterward.
As much as possible, do not deploy the Three Musketeers early in the game. Even though the enemy does not have direct counter cards to it, they can always make a way to ruin your strategy.
Make sure to plant the Collector and save it from threats such as the Miner or the Goblin Barrel. If the enemy tries to knock it down with a Lightning or Fireball, you can answer them back with a strong counter attack (with the Three Musketeers/Ram/Minion Horde).
Do not hesitate to cast the Heal Spell in particular situations. This is possible if you already know the cycle of your opponent's cards or elixir count.
The deck might have trouble dealing2 against Spell and Graveyard Decks.
|CLICK HERE OR ON THE IMAGE ABOVE TO PROCEED TO OTHER CLASH ROYALE BATTLE RAM DECKS|
Special thanks to Dozle and RADWIMPS for this awesome deck!
Honestly, this deck needs extra effort before it becomes effective in the ladder matches. It is best to level up your cards to make it viable at all times.
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale poll and pulse! What deck are you using for the CCGS Challenge?— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) August 18, 2017
|Mega Knight • Cannon Cart • Flying Machine • Skeleton Barrel • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • Deck Builder • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Giant • Goblin Gang • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Sparky • Tornado • All Card Decks
Comment on this Article: