| Play with the Rascals with their best Rascals Decks! | Here's how to counter the trio of Rascals!|
Check out what's new in the Summer Update 2018!
Also: Is/Are the deck(s) below working? Help others by giving a feedback at the comments section!
A great offensive deck. Two tanks and one spell card to destroy all the towers. Try this deck and win matches quickly!
In Arena 4, the P.E.K.K.A can be an overpowered card especially if you already have him at level 2. Despite that, he can still be easily countered by the right cards. We have built an offensive deck that will help P.E.K.K.A destroy a tower.
This deck is an offensive deck. It has two tanks, P.E.K.K.A and Balloon. They focus only in attacking buildings. Having focused cards makes destroying towers much easier. In addition, a rage spell is also required to increase the firepower of either card when you put it down. The deck also has cards that are very good at supporting the tank, such as Arrows, Baby Dragon, and Bomber. They can also be good for defending your own tower if you got pushed back.
It has decent average elixir. To sum up, it is a fairly balanced deck.
The Rage + P.E.K.K.A + Balloon Deck:
Average Elixir: 3.8
- P.E.K.K.A and Balloon - Both of these cards will be your primary attacker. Both are focused on attacking buildings. Because of that, they must be supported by other cards.
- Rage - A support spell card to make P.E.K.K.A and Balloon attack faster. This spell can also be used as a defensive card when you are being held back by the enemy.
- Baby Dragon - A great support for Balloon and P.E.K.K.A as its AOE damage is good enough. It can easily kill any low-HP units that try to swarm P.E.K.K.A or the Balloon.
- Bomber - Another great support for P.E.K.K.A as it has a high AOE damage. Put it beside the P.E.K.K.A when pushing a lane.
- Arrows - If you do not have a Baby Dragon or Bomber in your hand, you can use this for supporting P.E.K.K.A and Balloon. Although it is only a spell card, its radius and AOE damage can easily kill a Skeleton Army or any low HP units.
Possible Replacement - Fireball
- Skeletons - Their main purpose is to distract tanks such as the P.E.K.K.A, Prince. or Mini P.E.K.K.A. It can also swarm any tanks that focus on buildings only.
Possible Replacement - Goblins
- Musketeer - A great defensive and offensive unit. In defense, it can counter the Balloon and Baby Dragon with ease. In offense, it can be put behind a balloon or P.E.K.K.A so it can deal damage while they are moving toward the tower.
At the start of the match, you have to build up your elixirs until you reach 10. Put down a P.E.K.K.A behind a tower so you can easily get back the elixirs you have consumed. Once the P.E.K.K.A starts moving, put down a Baby Dragon behind him when he is near the bridge. He would obliterate any low HP units that your enemy will put out. If the enemy deploys Barbarians, make use of your bomber since they can deal more damage than the Baby Dragon.
If the push goes on and the P.E.K.K.A still has more than half of his health. Deploy a Rage spell once he is locked in a tower. Given his damage per second, he can easily damage the tower significantly. Hopefully, the tower's health is down to 1/3.
Of course, you still have to defend your own lane by putting down skeletons if there is a tank. Also, deploy a Baby Dragon if it is a melee unit with fairly low HP. You can use the Musketeer to counter a Baby Dragon or a Balloon. If the enemy puts down a Minion Horde or Minion, quickly use your Arrows spell to dispose of them.
The key to victory lies once the 60-second mark starts. Make sure to have 10 elixirs as you will be dropping both Balloon and P.E.K.K.A from separate lanes. This is to split-push (or dual push) both towers. Drop down a Baby Dragon with the Balloon and the bomber for the P.E.K.K.A.
If you have excess elixirs, like 7 or more, put down a Musketeer behind either P.E.K.K.A or the Balloon, whichever has the highest health. Use Rage on P.E.K.KA if he is locked on with the tower already. You can deploy a Rage spell on the Balloon too if it is already damaging the tower.
Since your card would have already cycled, you can easily put down another P.E.K.K.A or Balloon to finish off either tower. If you manage to destroy both, then great since it is a sure win. But you may be able to finish off the enemy for three crowns.
This deck has a lot of holes. First, the main attackers are all EPIC cards. Basically, they are hard to get and difficult to level up. Another problem with this deck is despite its offensive power - the lack of a defensive card like Cannon, Tesla, Inferno tower, or even a hut. Your tower is subjected to be targeted with ease.
For each match, you should be able to go with the offense fast so the enemy will focus on defense. With a P.E.K.K.A + Bomber/Baby Dragon + Rage push, it will force your enemy to go on defensive mode. However, if you fail to do this, there is a high probability for you to lose the match.
Related Deck Strategies:
The balloon is a nice addition to your Clash Royale Deck if you know how to properly play it.
We had created a guide showing off the Balloon's strength and weaknesses! If you want to focus your attack with this card, we also have some suggested decks in the article.
P.E.K.K.A is a very powerful unit if supported right. We built a deck for Arena 4 that utilized his full potential.
We also created another deck for P.E.K.K.A, but this one is more of a complete set with a defensive card. If you want to go for offense and defense, this is a great deck for you to use.
In the legendary arena where highly skilled players reside, take a look at this Double Prince + Pekka strategy and see if you can be one of the masters of Clash Royale.
Here is another deck for P.E.K.K.A if you reach the legendary Arena. This is a great deck to be used against the greatest players on Clash Royale.
Ultimately, the Rage Pekka + Balloon Deck relies on your swiftness to fo on offense. You can't hold back. Otherwise the opponent will push first and you don't have anything for defense.
- 10 arena -- 11:53, 23 February 2018 (UTC)
- deque pesado -- 22:08, 22 October 2017 (UTC)
- how to stong paka -- 03:12, 24 February 2017 (UTC)
- place pekka down behind king tower. wait for 7 elixir, r -- 00:03, 10 September 2016 (UTC)
- pekka first? or balloon? -- 06:27, 24 June 2016 (UTC)