- For a collection of Three Musketeers Decks, click here!
|Announcements: The August 2017 Balance Update has shaken the Meta! | Also - Card Substitutions & Comments welcome in the article below!|
|Using the Rage + Three Musketeers deck is a high risk - high reward tactic that can help you push trophies if executed properly.|
Most players don't really like the Three Musketeers. They think that the cost is too high at 9 elixirs. It really is a very expensive card to have in your deck, and if not properly protected it will go down quickly. Here, we will see just how powerful the 3 Musketeers can really be.
These three girls will destroy any high HP monster on both air and ground. With three of them, they can cause some serious damage to any tower if left unattended.
Rage Three Musketeers Deck:
|Three Musketeers||Baby Dragon||Rage||Spear Goblins|
- Elixir Collector: This is to help even the cost ratio of the Three Musketeers and to bring out more support.
- Three Musketeers: The muscle of the deck.
- Rage: To increase the already destructive power of the Three Musketeers and any other supporting troops.
- Giant or Golem: This is to provide a wall so your Three Musketeers will not be destroyed easily.
- Supporting Troops: The supporting troops usually depends on the player. If you have the cards, then Baby Dragon and Wizard are excellent supporting characters. But if you have not unlocked those cards yet, then Bomber, Skeleton Army, or even Spear Goblins will do.
The strategy is to get out the Three Musketeers and a Golem with supporting troops all the way to the tower. Once they reach the tower cast Rage and watch that tower go down in a few seconds.
At first, wait until your elixirs are max then play the Elixir Collector first to gain elixir quickly for that push. At this point play defensively, try to conserve your elixirs and defeat any incoming troops that have the potential to destroy your towers. Then once the elixir is at max again drop the Golem or Giant in the back and wait for your elixirs to increase again. Once the Giant or Golem reaches the bridge, you should have max elixirs again, so drop you 3 Musketeers and supporting troops. Once your troops reach the tower cast Rage and watch the tower go down in mere seconds.
- Click here for more Clash Royale Strategies!
One of the major weakness with the Three Musketeers is that they will almost always go down with a spell card such as Fireball or Arrows or even a horde card Skeleton Army. That is why you CANNOT let the Three Musketeers go at it alone. Not to mention the cost of the Three Musketeers, at 9 elixirs you are essentially putting all your eggs in one basket. This is a high-risk high-reward deck, but once the combo gets going, it will almost always destroy a tower or two.
Related Deck Strategies:
| Three Musketeers + PEKKA Deck For Arena 8|
Let your opponent go crazy by handing them devastating blows from this epic combo for the Legendary Arena!
| How to Counter the 3 Musketeers in Arena 6 and 7|
This trio of dominant and independent markswoman is giving a head ache to every Clash Royale Player. Now the million dollar question is, how are we going to prevent them on dominating the field?
| Valkyrie + Freeze Deck on Arena 6 and 7|
Let's look at how the Valkyrie and Freeze can work together with the Three Musketeers
In the end, this is a high reward-high risk Clash Royale deck. It is very technical and should not be used without training. If you decide to use the Rage + Three Musketeers Deck, perhaps prepare to lose some trophies because it will be all the worlds to gain once you master it.
Last modified: 8, 06, 2017
| Couldn't find the Deck, Troop, Spell or Building you're looking for? Click the image below to direct you to our list of Clash Royale card deck strategies! |
| Cards not yet available on your Arena? Click the image below to direct you to our list of Clash Royale Arenas! |
- you must use three muskeeter at lvl 7 -- 18:55, 14 November 2016 (UTC)
- all deck have weakness,, and this deck weakness is fireball,lightning and rocket (i think all heavy deck have this problem) if your enemy have fireball or lightning he can kill all supp even (wiz , whitch , and ....)but with three muskeeter if you drop then in the middle of zone such that two of then go to supp gome and one of them go to another lane you can easily bother him , and when you find out that your enemy dont have any fireball , you can drop three muskeeter in one lane and .... your enemy :))) -- 18:53, 14 November 2016 (UTC)
- sb worried on defence now i share for you some of my experiences (defence with HOG:you can drop canoon to kill him easily if your enemy supp him with fire spirit and ice spirit you can drop skeleton army or mega minions to recive them dps and stun) i share it because lot of people use hog (LAVA: lava has low damage this deck is a LITTLE weak on air you must first know your enemies deck . mega minions is good to kill ballon baby dragon and even wizard back of the tank -- 18:43, 14 November 2016 (UTC)
- i think this deck is good for three musketeet (Golem+Three muskeeter+Mini pekka+Cannon+Army skeletons+Mega minion+Boomber+ZAP) Golem is great tank , if your enemy drop giant he 100% suppurt him with (wiz, boomber, withch,or ... and golems high HP help you to kill Giant or any other tank and his splash damage easily kill minions lvl9 (his death damage on lvl 2 is : 214) and on lvl 3 kill minions lvl 10 and lvl 11 -- 18:27, 14 November 2016 (UTC)
- miner are good with any troops you can use miner+three muskeeter miner+goblin hut or ... miner is tank with low dps and he easily go near tower you can use him as tank and use any other dps to destroy tower -- 18:16, 14 November 2016 (UTC)
- I need a deck for a miner arena 8 but I only have one legend. Thanks for the help in advance! -- 16:36, 13 November 2016 (UTC)
- I need a deck for a miner arena 8 but I only have one legend. Thanks for the help in advance! -- 16:35, 13 November 2016 (UTC)
- 666 -- 00:16, 27 October 2016 (UTC)
- .............. -- 00:15, 27 October 2016 (UTC)
- .............. -- 00:15, 27 October 2016 (UTC)
- nice deck! -- 00:15, 27 October 2016 (UTC)
- Hi, you can click on the image above saying ARENAS or try going here: https://www.clashroyalepedia.com/Deck_Strategies/Decks_for_Arena -- 11:49, 9 September 2016 (UTC)
- Arena 5 -- 10:39, 9 September 2016 (UTC)
- You don't really need rage or mirror. Maybe arrows/zap and a building/defense -- 03:18, 11 August 2016 (UTC)
- this deck is purely technical, probably a deck for exhibition. stop saying it does not work as it seems it's a deck for exhibition purposes only. Ultimately you know what's best and what's not. -- 04:58, 14 July 2016 (UTC)
- Yep, that is definitely one of the many weakness of this deck. The only good thing about this is when the push is already rolling and you've already conquered a tower. -- 12:52, 12 July 2016 (UTC)
- you dont even have arrows.. -- 02:07, 12 July 2016 (UTC)
- Tried it, so hard to use. Nothing cheap to use in defense! -- 06:13, 8 July 2016 (UTC)
- there are other three musketeers at the link at the top of the article. if you don't like this, then there are others. thanks! -- 03:52, 29 June 2016 (UTC)
- Mirror? I don't think you use this deck yourself pretty poor write up. -- 15:41, 28 June 2016 (UTC)
- Dude of course, this is a high reward high risk strategy. Why would you use it if he has a Fireball? The strategy there is to bait the Fireball to target something else. -- 06:45, 21 June 2016 (UTC)
- This deck does not work dude. 9 elixir gets wiped by fireball -- 13:02, 20 June 2016 (UTC)