You just cannot stop the Prince, particularly if you pair him with the right troops.
This Prince defensive deck aims to give you 1-0 victories by playing disruptive cards. This, in turn, will allow you to generate elixir advantage while pressuring the opponent. The important part to remember about this Prince deck is that 1-0 victory is still a victory. Even if you don't take home all 3 crowns, you will still be able to quickly advance.
With some few exceptions, the Prince is unstoppable once he charges. Partnering with the right troops, troops that can counter his weaknesses is a great way to push for a tower or two.
The Prince Squad Deck for Arena 4:
|Prince||Barbarians||Minion Horde||Spear Goblins|
|Goblin Hut||Arrows||Bomber||Inferno Tower|
- Barbarians - He can be used to ward off enemy troops and is very effective as a wall to block enemy attacks. Very effective against counterpush.
- Minion Horde - It summons 6 minions, which is not bad at all for only 5 Elixirs. This card can counter ground-only attack troops like no other as your minions walk away practically unharmed. Once your Minion Horde is at level 8, you don't have to worry about them dying from Level 6 Arrows, which just sweetens the deal.
- Spear Goblins - In terms of elixirs, this is the cheapest card in the game that is really very useful in many decks. The Spear Goblins will take on the Prince, the Giant Skeleton, the Balloon, and everything else you can think of. Seriously this is one card you definitely want to be sure to level up! Even if they don't manage to kill their target they are a super good distraction, creating enough time for the Inferno Tower to wipe out the rest of your enemies. In addition, the Spear Goblins can be paired behind Barbarians or Minion Horde and the Prince to turn the tables and go on the offense.
- Goblin Hut - Let this card pressure your enemy by continually summoning Spear Goblins onto the battlefield. Keep in mind that you always want to have at least one active hut, but 2 is better (if possible).
- Arrows - Arguably one of the best cards in Clash Royale. It kills all weakened troops along with any building that has only a little time left in its lifespan. Plus it can get rid of those swarms that would otherwise distract your Prince, Barbarians, and Minion Horde.
- Bomber - Is pretty much a badass when is come to wiping out armies by himself. The one draw back is that he can't attack air troops.
- Prince - Hands down the most powerful card in the game, quickly causing outrageous amounts of damage as one of the fast moving cards in the Arena. Pair him with the Bomber to cover against swarms, and then another card to take care of flying enemy troops.
- Inferno Tower -This will cause your opponents to waste insane amounts of elixir to take down. The key part here to protect it.
This deck is built to frustrate your opponent by focusing on having a strong defense that wipes out their Elixir and then sends him or her into a state of panic when you go on the offense by sending the Prince, backed up by a Bomber to seize a tower. It also helps in building a strong elixir advantage.
Inferno Tower + Spear Goblins + Goblin Hut will deplete your opponents Elixir, as they will send everything they can to try and take down your Inferno Tower. From there you will need to focus on using your Barbarian, Minion Horde, Arrows and Bomber to counter enemy troops.
After building up your defences, watch for when your opponents has depleted their Elixir. That's the big key to winning with this deck! Once your opponent doesn't have enough Elixir to counter your Prince, pair him up with Bomber and an anti-air troop to knock down a tower.
The only drawback to this deck is that you must first focus on your defences and then aim to take down one tower. For a lot of players, not taking 3 crowns will be a drawback but again the main goal of this deck is to ensure a 1-0 victory, so slow and steady wins the race.
Related Arena 4 Decks and Strategies:
Since Clash Royale's Arena 4 is full of skilled players, the days of you smashing through towers with just your Prince is over.
Here's a different take on how to build your deck to take on your opponents.
If you are a fairly balanced Clash Royale player who likes to do both offense and defense, it's time to take note of this strategy which can help you in Arena 4.
If you don't have the Prince, here's another super strong deck that can dominate a match.
Here's how to get your way through Clash Royale's Arena 4 even without the elusive Baby Dragon and the tank Prince.
For Clashers that want to enjoy the game without having to invest a lot of cash into ignorer to get cards.
Love to swarm? Here are Arena 5 tips, review and implementation brought to you by RockU Mediacraft!
Looking for tips to get the upper hand in Arena 5? We've got you covered!
Overall, the Prince Squad strategy uses your Prince as a Trump card once your opponent has maxed out his or her elixirs. Once that happens, no one will be able to counter the Prince. Pair him with the Bomber and a cheap anti-air troop. In this way, taking down a tower is ensured.