| Check out the newest decks in our Fresh Decks page! | Play with the new Gob Giant with the best Goblin Giant Decks!|
Check out what's new in the September 3, 2018 Balance Update!
Pompeyo Bats Miner-Loon Deck for Arena 11, Challenges and Tournaments
Don't get lost in the current meta. Play with Pompeyo's brand new deck featuring the Miner-Loon with Bats and Mini P.E.K.K.A to keep you sane.
This article had a major update on .
Overview and Strength:
The meta went haywire after the recent August 11 Balance Change. It made the Night Witch, the most used card in the game to have her beauty rest. It also gave other cards the light of day such as her Bats and the Mini P.E.K.K.A. Pompeyo created this deck that includes two of the newly buffed cards in this deck and is winning like crazy in both Arena 11 and Challenges & Tourneys.
The strength of this deck is that it is almost an aerial deck. Your opponent must have a lot of spells and ranged units to stop it from coming. It has the upgraded Bats and the Mini P.E.K.K.A for you to use on both defense and offense. You have the Miner and the Ice Golem to tank for your destructive Balloon.
- Because of the new meta, we continually add more new Arena 11 decks here!
- In time for the Crown Championships, we will compile the best Tournament Decks here!
Pompeyo Bats Miner-Loon Deck:
|Mega Minion||Miner||Mini P.E.K.K.A||Zap|
- Balloon - Your main tower destroyer. Have the Ice Golem or Miner to tank for it. If you feel like your opponent doesn't have any aerial support, you can use it as a tanker for your Bats.
- Bats - It is cheap and highly effective for both offense and defense. You can also add them to your Balloon. This makes your Balloon a tanker while they deal significant damage to his/her tower.
- Fireball - Push crusher. It can cripple the opponent's slow push or it can get rid of those pesky defensive buildings trying to lure your Balloon.
- Ice Golem - You can use it as a tank or as a lure. Effective in luring the P.E.K.K.A towards the other lane. He can also tank for your Balloon.
- Mega Minion - Main defense unit together with the Mini P.E.K.K.A.
- Miner - He can tank for your Balloon and when necessary deal a good damage to a ground troop.
- Mini P.E.K.K.A - tank and Hog Rider destroyer. In some cases, she can tank for your Balloon too.
- Zap - Resets the Inferno Dragons, Inferno Towers but it is commonly used for Minions and Minion Hordes.
Clash Royale Strategy:
The Ideal Strategy of this deck is to have a tanker like the Miner or Ice Golem for your Balloon push. The ideal formula is: Miner or Ice Golem + Balloon + Bats. This formula, of course, is when your opponent is not trying out anything or simply trying to lose but that is the ideal push you want to make.
You don't want to go straight in, but instead wait for your opponent to push. Counter with your Mini P.E.K.K.A and Mega Minion. After countering, go for the Miner + Balloon push. Have your spells ready for any Minions or Minion Horde. Sometimes whenever you drop the Balloon they'll counter with a defensive building. The Mini P.E.K.K.A will take care of it or have your Fireball in case there is also a unit in the way.
Your Mini P.E.K.K.A is the main defense unit together with the Mega Minion. Just in case they're out of cycle and a ground unit such as the Elite Barbarians is barging in, you can use the Miner to lure them in the middle and have the Bats finish them off.
Just like with other tower locking units, the Inferno Dragon, Inferno Tower can cause an issue. You can use your Zap along with the Bats to clear them and make them retarget. You can also use your Fireball to pull down their HP while your Bats do their work.
CWA features Pompeyo as he uses this deck in tournaments.
I am currently using this deck as my Night Giant Beatdown Deck is currently dead because of the recent balance changes. With this deck, I earned 200 trophies back and still winning. It currently has an 8/10 win ratio in my books and I'm playing in Arena 10 - Hog Mountain.
Do you have Clash Royale decks you want us to feature? Feel free to use our SUBMIT A DECK feature on the site. If it is looking good, we will feature it on the site just like these USER SUBMITTED DECKS.
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter: crpedia_com to get in touch with us and have the latest news on Clash Royale!
Curing the itch from video games by Itchy Monkey
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale Poll and Pulse: Balance in coming! Which one of the choices do you want to get implemented?— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) September 21, 2018
|Goblin Giant • Royal Recruits • Royal Hogs • Giant Snowball • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • Deck Builder • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Flying Machine • Giant • Giant Snowball • Goblin Giant • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Hunter Decks • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Magic Archer • Mega Knight • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Rascals • Royal Ghost • Royal Hogs • Royal Recruits • Sparky • Sparky • Tornado • Zappies Decks • All Card Decks
- Miner baloon -- 02:55, 5 January 2018 (UTC)
- If you put a deck on this fucking website then it better fucking work you fucking pricks -- 02:47, 23 November 2017 (UTC)