| Check out the newest decks in our Fresh Decks page! | Play with the new Electro Dragon with the best Electro Dragon Decks!|
Check out what's new in the November 5, 2018 Balance Update!
- 1 Overview:
- 2 Evaluation:
- 3 Offense:
- 4 Defense:
- 5 Synergies:
- 6 Card Counter Sheet:
- 7 Video:
- 8 If you like this article, please follow us:
- 9 Daily Poll:
- 10 Clash Royalepedia Navigation Box:
|Poison Grave-Nado for Arena 6 and Above|
|COPY DECK AND PLAY!|
|Offense|| Plant the Graveyard as soon as the Tower Archer is busy with your semi-tanks|
The Graveyard + Poison combo is to eliminate any low HP units trying to counter your GY.
The Tornado to pull any average HP counters for your Ice Wizard and Baby Dragon.
|Defense|| You have your Knight as a semi-tank.|
Use the Tornado for your Baby Dragon and Ice Wizard.
Tombstone is there for tower locking units such as the Hog Rider.
|Watch Out For|| Inferno Dragon|
|Tested Working in||Arena 6 - Last Balance Update after Posting: October 9, 2017|
These are the cards you use for offensive pushes or offensive attacks:
- Note - The combination of the Graveyard + Poison is already effective. This deck also has the Baby Dragon + Tornado to remove any counters and to deal chip tower damage as well.
These cards can let you win the game or beat a tower when ignored by the enemy:
You use the spell for attacking, defending, or countering:
- Note - This deck has 4 spells. Two of which is for offense. Use The Log if you don't have enough elixirs to defend your GY.
These are the cards you use for defending or supporting your pushes:
- Note - Use the Tombstone to lure units in the middle. The Knight is for single target troops. Use your Tornado + Baby Dragon + Ice Wizard whenever necessary.
- Note - Lures units and spawns Skeletons to distract.
These are the cards against flying units:
- Note - Since these two can not eliminate a Lava-Loon fast enough, use the Tornado to your advantage. The Ice Wiz will slow them down and the Baby D will do the rest.
Elixir Collector Counter:
These are the cards you can use against the Elixir Collector:
Three Musketeers Response:
The Three Musketeers can beat towers when left alone. Here's what you should use:
These are the cards that are normally played together:
|Knight GY Poison|
Card Counter Sheet:
|Your Cards||Best Against||Can Be Countered By|
| Minion Horde
| Crown Towers
| Ground Swarms|
| Single Target Units
Tower Locking Units
| Ground Swarms|
| Ground Swarms
| Tower Locking Units
Tower Locking Troops
| Hog Rider
Watch CLASHwithSHANE clash with players in his own ladder matches in Arena 11. The strategy here is to wait for your opponent's first move and start from there.
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale Poll and Pulse:— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) October 2, 2018
How are you after the October 2018 Balance update?
|Electro Dragon • Goblin Giant • Royal Recruits • Royal Hogs • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • Deck Builder • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Dragon • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Flying Machine • Giant • Goblin Giant • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Hunter Decks • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Magic Archer • Mega Knight • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Rascals • Royal Ghost • Royal Hogs • Royal Recruits • Sparky • Sparky • Tornado • Zappies Decks • All Card Decks