| Check out the newest decks in our Fresh Decks page! | Play with the new Electro Dragon with the best Electro Dragon Decks!|
Check out what's new in the November 5, 2018 Balance Update!
- 1 Overview:
- 2 Evaluation:
- 3 Offense:
- 4 Defense:
- 5 Synergies:
- 6 Card Counter Sheet:
- 7 Video:
- 8 If you like this article, please follow us:
- 9 Daily Poll:
- 10 Clash Royalepedia Navigation Box:
|P.E.K.K.A Three Musketeers Deck for Arena 8 and Tournaments|
|COPY DECK AND PLAY!|
|Offense|| An opponent without any 3M counters are crushed.Split your 3M in the middle of your base, one will go with the P.E.K.K.A, the duo will have the Miner to tank.|
You can also do a quick Miner push with the Bats and/or Goblins.
|Defense|| The P.E.K.K.A is a great counter against tankers.|
You have cheap units such as Bats, Goblins, and a 4 elixir Electro Wizard for support and defense.
|Watch Out For|| A Lava-Loon push at the start of the game, as a 3M counter is quite costly in the beginning.|
|Tested Working in||Arena 8 - Tournaments - Last Balance Update after Posting: October 9, 2017|
These are the cards you use for offensive pushes or offensive attacks:
- Note - Pump with the Elixir Collector to have an elixir lead. Try to make pushes and counters with the Miner, Bats, Goblins, and Electro Wizard. Hold on to your P.E.K.K.A as much as possible. When the time comes, deploy the P.E.K.K.A at the back of your king tower to regain lost elixirs. Split the Three Musketeers in the middle of the base with the solo Musky with the P.E.K.K.A and tank your double Muskies with the Miner.
These cards can let you win the game or beat a tower when ignored by the enemy:
You use the spell for attacking, defending, or countering:
- Note - Cheap spell to reset Infernos and Sparky. Also to get rid of Aerial and Ground swarms.
These are the cards you use for defending or supporting your pushes:
- Note - Use the mama P.E.K.K.A against tanky units and the rest against average to low HP troops.
- Note - Helps you gain an elixir advantage overtime.
These are the cards against flying units:
- Note - The 3M are quite costly, if you can lure with units such as Goblins and then use your Electro Wizard and Bats, the better.
Three Musketeers Response:
The Three Musketeers can beat towers when left alone. Here's what you should use:
Note - This deck doesn't have a direct counter against the 3M. As an alternative, you can use the P.E.K.K.A and Zap them with the E-Wiz.
These are the cards that are normally played together:
|PEKKA Miner 3M Split|
|Quick Miner Push|
Card Counter Sheet:
|Your Cards||Best Against||Can Be Countered By|
| Ground Units
| Inferno Dragon
Tower Locking Troops
| Single Target Units
Tower Locking Units
| Crown Towers
| Ground Swarms|
| Ground Units
CLASHwithSHANE' shares a deck that can deal an insane damage that combines both P.E.K.K.A and Three Musketeers, in one deck!
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale Poll and Pulse:— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) October 2, 2018
How are you after the October 2018 Balance update?
|Electro Dragon • Goblin Giant • Royal Recruits • Royal Hogs • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Dragon • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Flying Machine • Giant • Goblin Giant • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Hunter Decks • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Magic Archer • Mega Knight • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Rascals • Royal Ghost • Royal Hogs • Royal Recruits • Sparky • Sparky • Tornado • Zappies Decks • All Card Decks