| News: The Biggest Update to Clash Royale Yet!|
CARD LEAKS - CR DATA MINING
Have a party on air and on the ground with our SKELETON BARREL DECKS now available.
Da Real Legend Of Gaming is back and he fortified his P.E.K.K.A deck with cards appropriate for the current meta. Together with the P.E.K.K.A's powerful swings and chunky HP, he is backed up by the Executioner for support, and a surprise Battle Ram for a quick hit.
|CLICK HERE OR ON THE IMAGE ABOVE TO PROCEED TO OTHER CLASH ROYALE P.E.K.K.A DECKS|
The key strength of this deck is the great combination of all the cards. The P.E.K.K.A will act as a lure and a tank destroyer, Executioner and Baby Dragon to remove any aerial or ground distractions, and the meta card - Battle Ram. The deck also has the Poison Spell to melt any cheap counters away.
P.E.K.K.A Ram Nado Deck:
|Baby Dragon||Battle Ram||Executioner||Musketeer|
- Baby Dragon - A good flying AoE troop. It has enough HP under its belt to keep on breathing fire against those low HP units.
- Battle Ram - Great direct hit from these two Barbs carrying the Battle Ram. Place it in the middle of your P.E.K.K.A and Executioner. After they connect, plant the Poison spell for protection and additional dammage.
- Executioner - The P.E.K.K.A's partner in crime. Since the Executioner can hit both air and ground, his axe is the P.E.K.K.A's lifeline.
- Musketeer - Aside from the Minion Horde, the Lava-Loon is still lurking in the arena. What a better way to counter it with the Musketeer.
- P.E.K.K.A - She is your main unit. Everytime you drop her down, the opponent will try his/her best to counter it. Don't worry though as you have your Executioner and Baby Dragon backing her up.
- Poison - Cheap swarm troops are the usual counters for the P.E.K.K.A and Battle Ram. Plant it around your troops and always include the opponent's tower for an added damage.
- The Log - You'll never know when you'll need this cheap 2 elixir card. It can push back and take care of low HP units such as the Princess and the Goblin Gang.
- Tornado - With this spell around, you won't worry about incoming trespassers or counters for your push. Pair it with the Executioner for a sweet and swift clearing.
|CLICK HERE OR ON THE IMAGE ABOVE TO PROCEED TO OTHER CLASH ROYALE EXECUTIONER DECKS|
Clash Royale Strategy:
The Ideal Strategy of this deck is to have the P.E.K.K.A lead the team and Executioner as support. Always have this duo down. After placing both of them and you gathered enough elixirs, put the Battle Ram in the middle. That way, the opponent's units will aim at the P.E.K.K.A and the Ram will connect. Plant the Poison spell to guard your troops and include the tower for an additional damage.
Same as the ideal strategy. If you have your P.E.K.K.A in your starting hand, start your push by putting her at the back of your king tower. This will give you enough time to replenish your elixir. After she walks past your tower, put an Executioner behind her. Wait 'til you get 4 Elixirs and put the Battle Ram in between the two troops. The P.E.K.K.A will act as a tank and your Battle Ram will shoot straight to the opponent's tower. To protect your push, you can now plant the Poison spell around them. Make sure to include the opponent's tower too.
The P.E.K.K.A is both a tank and an OP defender. She can finish a Hog Rider in one to two swings. Use her and the Executioner for defense. If you still need the fire power, you have the Musketeer. This deck also has the Tornado. It can pull Hog Riders, Miners, and Goblin Barrel away from your tower towards the King tower to activate it.
Usually, if the enemy is doing heavy counters, the P.E.K.K.A will not last long. You can use the Baby Dragon as a semi-tank to protect the Executioner and continue the push.
Sadly, I wasn't able to test this deck. I don't have a good level Battle Ram. But seeing DaRealLegend's progress with this deck, he sure is wrecking it in the arena. The deck is somewhat heavy at 4.1 average elixirs. You should also pair your P.E.K.K.A and the Executioner as much as possible.
The Lightning, Fireball, and even the Rocket might sweep your formation. You can stop this from happening by making sure they have a good gap from each other.
|CLICK HERE OR ON THE IMAGE ABOVE TO PROCEED TO OTHER CLASH ROYALE BATTLE RAM DECKS|
Da Real Legend Of Gaming is climbing back up in the Legendary Arena as he uses this deck. He also has a good amount of winning streaks. Check it on the video above.
If you check out DRL's video, he is owning the arena with this deck. Although pretty heavy, it has a good amount of counters and pushing units. Once you get the ball rolling, it is a tough push to stop.
Do you have Clash Royale decks you want us to feature? Feel free to use our SUBMIT A DECK feature on the site. If it is looking good, we will feature it on the site just like these USER SUBMITTED DECKS.
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter: crpedia_com to get in touch with us and have the latest news on Clash Royale!
Curing the itch from video games by Itchy Monkey
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale Poll and Pulse: What do you think of Touchdown coming this weekend?— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) November 21, 2017
|Mega Knight • Cannon Cart • Flying Machine • Skeleton Barrel • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • Deck Builder • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Giant • Goblin Gang • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Sparky • Tornado • All Card Decks
Comment on this Article: