| Check out the newest decks in our Fresh Decks page! | Play with the new Electro Dragon with the best Electro Dragon Decks!|
Check out what's new in the November 5, 2018 Balance Update!
P.E.K.K.A Miner Bandit 2v2 Deck for Arena 9 to 12
3.5 average elixir control deck good for counter-pushing with your buddy!
- 1 Overview:
- 2 Evaluation:
- 3 Offense:
- 4 Defense:
- 5 Synergies:
- 6 Card Counter Sheet:
- 7 If you like this article, please follow us:
- 8 Daily Poll:
- 9 Clash Royalepedia Navigation Box:
|P.E.K.K.A Miner Bandit 2v2 Deck for Arena 9 to 12|
|COPY DECK AND PLAY!|
|Offense||This deck with the P.E.K.K.A only costs 3.5 elixirs.|
You have three win conditions, the Bandit, Miner, and P.E.K.K.A
Highly effective in counter-pushing.
|Defense|| This deck has three spells at your disposal, the Poison, The Log, and Zap.|
Use the Electro Wizard for Inferno Towers, Inferno Dragons, and Sparkies.
Mega Minion for additional power against aerials.
P.E.K.K.A is for high HP units and Elite Barbarians.
|Watch Out For||Swarms|
|Tested Working in||Arena 11 and Arena 12 2v2 matches- Last Balance Update after Posting: February 12, 2018|
These are the cards you use for offensive pushes or offensive attacks:
- Note - Initially wait for your opponent to do a push or your partner. You can then support your partner's push with any of your three spells. Counter your opponent's pushes with your P.E.K.K.A if it's heavy or just the Bandit. Start your counter-push and support again with spells.
These cards can let you win the game or beat a tower when ignored by the enemy:
You use the spell for attacking, defending, or countering:
- Note - Zap to reset Infernos and Sparkys, for ground and aerial swarms. Poison for swarms both air and ground, deals chip tower damage. The Log to push back troops and for ground swarms.
These are the cards you use for defending or supporting your pushes:
- Note - Use the Bandit, Electro Wizard, and Mega Minion for low to average HP units. P.E.K.K.A for high HP units and for Elite Barbarians.
These are the cards against flying units:
- Note - Use your spells if necessary.
Elixir Collector Counter:
These are the cards you can use against the Elixir Collector:
Three Musketeers Response:
The Three Musketeers can beat towers when left alone. Here's what you should use:
Note - The P.E.K.K.A is a good counter against the 3M.
These are the cards that are normally played together:
Card Counter Sheet:
|Your Cards||Best Against||Can Be Countered By|
| Single Target Units
| Ground Swarms|
| Inferno Dragon
| Crown Towers
| Ground Swarms|
| Mega Knight
| Inferno Dragon|
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale Poll and Pulse:— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) October 2, 2018
How are you after the October 2018 Balance update?
|Electro Dragon • Goblin Giant • Royal Recruits • Royal Hogs • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • Deck Builder • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Dragon • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Flying Machine • Giant • Goblin Giant • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Hunter Decks • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Magic Archer • Mega Knight • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Rascals • Royal Ghost • Royal Hogs • Royal Recruits • Sparky • Sparky • Tornado • Zappies Decks • All Card Decks