| Check out the newest decks in our Fresh Decks page! | Play with the new Electro Dragon with the best Electro Dragon Decks!|
Check out what's new in the November 5, 2018 Balance Update!
P.E.K.K.A L-Jack Control Deck for Arena 12
Do a P.E.K.K.A control during the first half then a P.E.K.K.A beatdown to win the match!
- 1 Overview:
- 2 Evaluation:
- 3 Offense:
- 4 Defense:
- 5 Synergies:
- 6 Card Counter Sheet:
- 7 Video:
- 8 If you like this article, please follow us:
- 9 Daily Poll:
- 10 Clash Royalepedia Navigation Box:
|P.E.K.K.A L-Jack Control Deck for Arena 12|
|COPY DECK AND PLAY!|
|Offense||This deck costs 3.5 average elixirs with the P.E.K.K.A included.|
Easily make a push by tanking with the LumberJack
After using the P.E.K.K.A to counter, use him as a tank followed by the Baby Dragon for splash support.
|Defense|| Baby Dragon for splash support.|
Electro Wizard for Inferno Dragons, Inferno Tower, and even Sparky.
P.E.K.K.A for high HP units.
|Watch Out For||Over reaching|
|Tested Working in||Arena 12 - Last Balance Update after Posting: February 12, 2018|
These are the cards you use for offensive pushes or offensive attacks:
- Note - In the first half of the game, use the deck as a control deck where you counter and then counter-push. Deploy the LumberJack at the bridge to act as a tank and to drop his Rage. During the second half and you already know your opponent's deck, use the P.E.K.K.A as a beatdown. Support her with the Baby Dragon for splash, Electro Wizard to counter against Infernos, and LumberJack for the free Rage.
These cards can let you win the game or beat a tower when ignored by the enemy:
You use the spell for attacking, defending, or countering:
- Note - Zap to reset Infernos and Sparkys, for ground and aerial swarms. The Log pushes back units and ground swarms.
These are the cards you use for defending or supporting your pushes:
- Note - All your units are great for defense and are perfect for counter-pushing.
These are the cards against flying units:
- Note - This deck has a good aerial defense.
Three Musketeers Response:
The Three Musketeers can beat towers when left alone. Here's what you should use:
Note - P.E.K.K.A is a good counter against the 3M.
These are the cards that are normally played together:
Card Counter Sheet:
|Your Cards||Best Against||Can Be Countered By|
| Minion Horde
| Ground Units
| Inferno Dragon
| Single Target Units
Tower Locking Units
| Ground Swarms|
Watch DaRealLegend as he uses this deck in ladder matches where he faced an opponent who raged quit, Golem 3M Ram Deck, and Spell Bait Deck.
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale Poll and Pulse:— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) October 2, 2018
How are you after the October 2018 Balance update?
|Electro Dragon • Goblin Giant • Royal Recruits • Royal Hogs • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • Deck Builder • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Dragon • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Flying Machine • Giant • Goblin Giant • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Hunter Decks • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Magic Archer • Mega Knight • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Rascals • Royal Ghost • Royal Hogs • Royal Recruits • Sparky • Sparky • Tornado • Zappies Decks • All Card Decks