| Check out the newest decks in our Fresh Decks page! | Play with the new Electro Dragon with the best Electro Dragon Decks!|
Check out what's new in the November 5, 2018 Balance Update!
Off-Meta Valk Freeze Deck for Arena 11 and Leagues
Move away from the meta and destroy your opponents with Molt's personal favorite deck to keep him sane this update drought.
This article had a major update on .
Overview and Strength:
Molt was being honest when he said he was having a tough time during this July to August Meta. He then created an Off Meta deck that counters the usual decks in the game like bridge spams, Three Musketeers, and Graveyard deck. Bring back the power of the Freeze spell together with the Valkyrie and Battle Ram.
The strength of this deck is it is an off meta deck that means, the opponent won't have a chance in guessing what type of deck you have under your sleeves. The main core of this deck is the Valkyrie + Battle Ram and then Freezing everybody and all the buildings around for the win.
- Tip! Check this for more Valkyrie Decks!
- To find out what decks are ruling Clash Royale today check this out - Meta Decks!
- Arena 11 decks can be found here!
Off-Meta Valk Freeze Deck:
|Battle Ram||Fireball||Freeze||Ice Wizard|
|Mega Minion||Mini P.E.K.K.A||The Log||Valkyrie|
- Battle Ram - Win condition card. Drop it at the bridge together with your Valkyrie to charge towards a tower. Combine it with the Freeze.
- Fireball - In high level matches, you will usually face a lot of Three Musketeers. This is the perfect answer against them. You can also use your Freeze + Valkyrie Combo too.
- Freeze - This is the secret of this deck. Use this spell to Freeze the Crown Tower and everything else while your Battle Ram and Valkyrie + Mini P.E.K.K.A do some work.
- You can check out another one of our new Freeze Decks Balloon Freeze Deck for Arena 8
- Ice Wizard - Great companion for your Valkyrie. He slows things down for her so she can eliminate them.
- Mega Minion - Defense card. This is to counter against Giants, Golem pushes along with the Ice Wizard, Mini P.E.K.K.A and Fireball if necessary.
- Mini P.E.K.K.A - Main defense card against chunky high HP units or Hog Riders. You can also use her as an additional troop for your Valkyrie + Battle Ram + Freeze push.
- The Log - Get rid of those cheap low HP units blocking your Battle Ram's path.
- Valkyrie - Very versatile card. You can use her for offense and defense. Pair her with the Battle Ram to make a push.
Clash Royale Strategy:
The Ideal Strategy of this deck is to have the Valkyrie + Battle Ram at the bridge. You then Freeze everything around their path after the Battle Ram connects. The combined power of the Barbarians and the Valkyrie is enough to finish off the tower. You can then have a support card like the Ice Wizard behind them to slow troops down and then spam with another card like the Mini P.E.K.K.A.
You can start slow by having the Ice Wizard or Valkyrie at the back of the King Tower. Add the Mega Minion once he/she reaches the crown tower and then the Battle Ram at the bridge. Upon connecting to the foe's Crown Tower, Freeze everything and take the tower down.
Use the Mini P.E.K.K.A against chunky troops or the Valkyrie / Ice Wizard for swarm units. Don't be scared to use the Freeze spell defensively along with your Valkyrie especially if you're facing a Three Musketeers + Heal deck.
This deck doesn't have the Zap spell to protect you against the Inferno Tower or Inferno Dragon. This is where you need to use your Freeze spell defensively. You can then use your Mega Minion or other units to bring it down.
Molt is definitely in love with this deck. He is wrecking through the popular decks in the game.
If you think you're getting tired of using the same meta deck in the game, try this deck. It can still win you trophies and at the same time, you'll enjoy wrecking through your opponents. The trick here is to time the Freeze spell and do sort of like a bridge spam by dropping the Battle Ram at the bridge.
Do you have Clash Royale decks you want us to feature? Feel free to use our SUBMIT A DECK feature on the site. If it is looking good, we will feature it on the site just like these USER SUBMITTED DECKS.
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter: crpedia_com to get in touch with us and have the latest news on Clash Royale!
Curing the itch from video games by Itchy Monkey
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale Poll and Pulse:— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) October 2, 2018
How are you after the October 2018 Balance update?
|Electro Dragon • Goblin Giant • Royal Recruits • Royal Hogs • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • Deck Builder • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Dragon • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Flying Machine • Giant • Goblin Giant • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Hunter Decks • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Magic Archer • Mega Knight • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Rascals • Royal Ghost • Royal Hogs • Royal Recruits • Sparky • Sparky • Tornado • Zappies Decks • All Card Decks