| Play with the Rascals with their best Rascals Decks! | Here's how to counter the trio of Rascals!|
Check out what's new in the Summer Update 2018!
Also: Is/Are the deck(s) below working? Help others by giving a feedback at the comments section!
- 1 Overview:
- 2 Evaluation:
- 3 Offense:
- 4 Defense:
- 5 Synergies:
- 6 Card Counter Sheet:
- 7 If you like this article, please follow us:
- 8 Daily Poll:
- 9 Clash Royalepedia Navigation Box:
- 10 Comment on this Article:
|No Pump Night Golem Deck for Arena 8 to 12|
|COPY DECK AND PLAY!|
|Offense|| You have the Golem as your main tank.|
Spam units behind your Golem at the bridge to continue the push.
You can also have a quick push just by using the LumberJack and any support.
|Defense|| The Wizard is for swarms, you can use it together with the Tornado.|
Use the LumberJack for quick swipes of his ax and Rage for your counter-push.
Tornado to activate King Tower.
Mini P.E.K.K.A for tankers.
|Watch Out For|| Inferno Dragon|
|Tested Working in||Arena 12 - Last Balance Update after Posting: July 2, 2018|
These are the cards you use for offensive pushes or offensive attacks:
- Note - Counter with your LumberJack, Night Witch, Wizard. Once you can, drop the Golem at the back of your King Tower and follow it with the LumberJack. Continue bridge spamming with the Night Witch and Wizard.
These cards can let you win the game or beat a tower when ignored by the enemy:
You use the spell for attacking, defending, or countering:
- Note - Poison is to push back or eliminate air and ground swarms. Use the Tornado to activate your king tower or to pull units towards your Wizard.
These are the cards you use for defending or supporting your pushes:
- Note - Use the LumberJack for ground units and the Wizard with the Tornado to get rid of them easily.
These are the cards against flying units:
- Note - These two can easily stop aerials. Bats from the Night Witch can also help. Just in case you're facing an Inferno Dragon, Use the Tornado to pull and reset it's "laser".
Three Musketeers Response:
The Three Musketeers can beat towers when left alone. Here's what you should use:
Note - This deck doesn't have a direct counter against the 3M. Alternatively, you can use the Wizard with the Tornado and The Log to push them back. You can also use the Poison to slowly whittle their HP.
These are the cards that are normally played together:
Card Counter Sheet:
|Your Cards||Best Against||Can Be Countered By|
| Crown Towers
| Inferno Tower|
High DPS Units
| Single Target Units
Tower Locking Units
| Ground Swarms|
Single Target Units
| Ground Swarms|
Ground Units and Swarms
Aerial Units and Swarms
| Ground Swarms
|Ground Units and Aerial Units|
| Hog Rider
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale Poll and Pulse: What do you think is the next new card?— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) July 17, 2018
|Royal Hogs • Giant Snowball • Rascals • Barbarian Barrel • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • Deck Builder • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Flying Machine • Giant • Giant Snowball • Goblin Gang • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Hunter Decks • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Magic Archer • Mega Knight • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Rascals • Royal Ghost • Royal Hogs • Sparky • Sparky • Tornado • Zappies Decks • All Card Decks