| The best Royal Ghost Decks, Electro Valley - Arena 11 Decks, & Arena 12 Decks! |
Also: Is/Are the deck(s) below working? Help others by giving a feedback at the comments section!
Learn to Counter the Magic Archer! | Play with the Magic Hunter Decks HERE!
No Legendary Golem Double Prince Deck for Arena 7 to 12
A no legendary Golem Beatdown with the classic Double Prince!
- 1 Overview:
- 2 Evaluation:
- 3 Offense:
- 4 Defense:
- 5 Synergies:
- 6 Card Counter Sheet:
- 7 Video:
- 8 If you like this article, please follow us:
- 9 Daily Poll:
- 10 Clash Royalepedia Navigation Box:
- 11 Comment on this Article:
|No Legendary Golem Double Prince Deck for Arena 7 to 12|
|COPY DECK AND PLAY!|
|Offense|| Your main push is your Golem with stacked units behind him.|
Put your units behind your Golem even if he crumbles into two Golemites to continue the assault.
Use the Baby Dragon or the Dark Prince with the Tornado to pull units near the crown tower to also do some chip damage
|Defense|| You have the Baby Dragon and Zap to counter against swarms.|
Dark Prince and Prince to counter melee units.
Mega Minion for a 3 elixir counter.
|Watch Out For|| P.E.K.K.A|
|Tested Working in||Arena 7 to 12 - Last Balance Update after Posting: February 12, 2018|
These are the cards you use for offensive pushes or offensive attacks:
- Note - Initially make a push without your Golem to check what cards your opponent has. Place down your Elixir Collector to gain an elixir advantage over time. Once you're good to go, place the Golem folowed by any support unit. If your opponent has heavy spells, wait for it before placing down any of your Princes.
These cards can let you win the game or beat a tower when ignored by the enemy:
You use the spell for attacking, defending, or countering:
- Note - Zap stuns and counter swarms both air and ground. Tornado is a perfect partner for your splash units and can also do a clutch.
These are the cards you use for defending or supporting your pushes:
- Note - Use your Dark Prince to soak some damage and use your aerials like the Mega Minion. Use the Tornado if necessary.
- Note - Give an elixir advantage over time.
These are the cards against flying units:
- Note - You might be in trouble facing a Lava-Loon deck, just in case you're facing one, go for a tower trade.
Three Musketeers Response:
The Three Musketeers can beat towers when left alone. Here's what you should use:
These are the cards that are normally played together:
Card Counter Sheet:
|Your Cards||Best Against||Can Be Countered By|
| Minion Horde
| Goblin Gang
Tower Locking Troops
| Crown Towers
| Inferno Tower|
High DPS Units
| Single Target Units
Tower Locking Units
| Hog Rider
CWA swears that this deck will dominate the February 2018 Meta. He features Flobby in the channel explaining how the deck will work.
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale Poll and Pulse: Initial thoughts for the Magic Archer?— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) February 13, 2018
|Royal Ghost • Zappies • Hunter • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • Deck Builder • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Flying Machine • Giant • Goblin Gang • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Hunter Decks • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Mega Knight • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Royal Ghost • Sparky • Sparky • Tornado • Zappies Decks • All Card Decks
Comment on this Article: