| Check out the newest decks in our Fresh Decks page! | Play with the new Electro Dragon with the best Electro Dragon Decks!|
Check out what's new in the November 5, 2018 Balance Update!
- 1 Overview:
- 2 Evaluation:
- 3 Offense:
- 4 Defense:
- 5 Synergies:
- 6 Card Counter Sheet:
- 7 Video:
- 8 If you like this article, please follow us:
- 9 Daily Poll:
- 10 Clash Royalepedia Navigation Box:
|No Legendary Golem Cart Deck for Arena 10 and 11|
|COPY DECK AND PLAY!|
|Offense|| As an initial push, you can use the Baby Dragon to tank for your troops.|
After placing the Golem feel free to stack units behind him.
This deck can even win you three crowns!
|Defense|| The Cannon Cart is fast and can also lure tower locking units after breaking its shield.|
You have Baby Dragon to counter swarms.
Poison to protect your Golem push.
|Watch Out For|| Inferno Dragon|
|Tested Working in||Arena 9 and Tournaments - Last Balance Update after Posting: October 9, 2017|
These are the cards you use for offensive pushes or offensive attacks:
- Note - Pump up as soon as you can with the Elixir Collector. Make a cheap push with the Baby Dragon plus any troop you have in hand. As soon as you have enough elixirs, make a Golem push by placing him at the back of your King Tower. Stack units behind him and continue the pressure.
These cards can let you win the game or beat a tower when ignored by the enemy:
You use the spell for attacking, defending, or countering:
- Note - Use the Poison to counter usual cheap swarms against your Golem. Zap to clear swarms and reset Infernos and Sparky.
These are the cards you use for defending or supporting your pushes:
- Note - Baby Dragon for swarms and air units. Mega Minion for ground and air.
Cannon Cart and Goblins for ground.
- Note - Gives an elixir advantage over time.
These are the cards against flying units:
- Note - These two can effectively stop air units even tanks.
Elixir Collector Counter:
These are the cards you can use against the Elixir Collector:
Three Musketeers Response:
The Three Musketeers can beat towers when left alone. Here's what you should use:
These are the cards that are normally played together:
Card Counter Sheet:
|Your Cards||Best Against||Can Be Countered By|
| Minion Horde
| Single Target Units
Tower Locking Units once destroyed
Tower Locking Troops
| Single Target Units
Tower Locking Units
| Crown Towers
| Inferno Tower|
High DPS Units
| Ground Swarms
Watch CLASHwithSHANE as he faces an X-Bow Deck, Royal Giant Deck, and Hog Rider Deck.
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale Poll and Pulse:— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) October 2, 2018
How are you after the October 2018 Balance update?
|Electro Dragon • Goblin Giant • Royal Recruits • Royal Hogs • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Dragon • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Flying Machine • Giant • Goblin Giant • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Hunter Decks • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Magic Archer • Mega Knight • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Rascals • Royal Ghost • Royal Hogs • Royal Recruits • Sparky • Sparky • Tornado • Zappies Decks • All Card Decks
- golem -- 07:53, 12 January 2018 (UTC)
- Terrible deck, just cant handle any kind of counter. If are up agains a pekka or a golem deck just close the game. Perfect deck if you want to loose trophies! -- 14:17, 11 January 2018 (UTC)
- This deck is pretty bad I only won 1 game and that was becuase the other player had a troll deck -- 19:49, 20 November 2017 (UTC)