| Check out the newest decks in our Fresh Decks page! | Play with the new Electro Dragon with the best Electro Dragon Decks!|
Check out what's new in the November 5, 2018 Balance Update!
No Legendary Full Offense Deck for Arena 7
This deck has a lot of win conditions that can give you a push no matter the situation.
- 1 Overview:
- 2 Evaluation:
- 3 Offense:
- 4 Defense:
- 5 Synergies:
- 6 Card Counter Sheet:
- 7 If you like this article, please follow us:
- 8 Daily Poll:
- 9 Clash Royalepedia Navigation Box:
|No Legendary Full Offense Deck for Arena 7|
|COPY DECK AND PLAY!|
|Offense|| This deck has a lot of win conditions.|
Use the Balloon followed by the Baby Dragon to counter against Minion Hordes.
You can also use the Prince to tank for either the Balloon or Goblin Barrel.
The Baby Dragon can also tank for the Witch.
|Defense|| The Baby Dragon is for swarms.|
Witch is also for swarms.
The Giant Skeleton is for slow ground pushes.
Skeleton Army for single target melee units.
|Watch Out For|| Inferno Dragon|
This deck doesn't have spells to counter but instead uses troops that you can use to counter-push.
This deck has 4.1 average elixir, don't over reach.
|Tested Working in||Arena 7 - Last Balance Update after Posting: December 11, 2017|
These are the cards you use for offensive pushes or offensive attacks:
- Note - You can use the Baby Dragon to tank for your Balloon or the Goblin Barrel. You can send out a naked Prince if the opponent already exhausted his elixirs defending the other lane. He can tank for the Balloon or the Goblin Barrel too. The Witch can also protect your Balloon against aerial swarms.
These cards can let you win the game or beat a tower when ignored by the enemy:
These are the cards you use for defending or supporting your pushes:
- Note - The Baby Dragon and Witch are for swarms both air and ground. The Giant Skeleton are for pushes. The Prince and the Skeleton Army are for ground single target units.
These are the cards against flying units:
- Note - Save these two cards if your opponent has heavy aerials.
Elixir Collector Counter:
These are the cards you can use against the Elixir Collector:
Three Musketeers Response:
The Three Musketeers can beat towers when left alone. Here's what you should use:
Note - The SkArmy is a good counter against the 3M. The Giant Skeleton's death damage can also eliminate the trio.
These are the cards that are normally played together:
Card Counter Sheet:
|Your Cards||Best Against||Can Be Countered By|
| Minion Horde
| Crown Towers
| Inferno Tower|
High DPS Units
| Crown Towers
| Single Target Units
Tower Locking Units
| Ground Swarms|
|All Units especially:
| Single Target Units
Tower locking Troops
| Ground Swarms
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale Poll and Pulse:— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) October 2, 2018
How are you after the October 2018 Balance update?
|Electro Dragon • Goblin Giant • Royal Recruits • Royal Hogs • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Dragon • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Flying Machine • Giant • Goblin Giant • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Hunter Decks • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Magic Archer • Mega Knight • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Rascals • Royal Ghost • Royal Hogs • Royal Recruits • Sparky • Sparky • Tornado • Zappies Decks • All Card Decks
- Its very good deck for me I just stuck on arena 7 and this deck help me a lot thanks clash Royale pedia -- 13:44, 26 August 2018 (UTC)
- How does this deck counter wizards I have a very hard time dealing with them -- 04:03, 5 January 2018 (UTC)
- H -- 04:02, 5 January 2018 (UTC)