No Legendary Double Pressure Deck for Arena 8
It's time to put your opponent under pressure. Double the pressure. You can manage to do a double push on each lane that can make your foe rage quit.
This article had a major update on .
Ash is sticking with the old-school beatdown deck that survived since the beginning of Clash Royale. This time, he is mixing the Ice Golem and with the trusty Giant together with the Prince and Witch. Check out how he uses this deck to make some players rage quit in the sheer pressure this deck brings.
|CLICK HERE OR ON THE IMAGE ABOVE TO PROCEED TO OTHER CLASH ROYALE ICE GOLEM DECKS|
This deck has the ability to make your opponent rage quit thus earning you a free pass up the ladder or tourney. You can do a push with the Giant or with the Ice Golem. You can put them simultaneously at each lane to cause pressure. Back them with either a Prince or Witch.
No Legendary Double Pressure Deck:
|Elixir Collector||Giant||Ice Golem||Minions|
- Elixir Collector - As your push is quite heavy and will need a couple of cycles, the Elixir Collector will help you with the elixir requirement. It will also act as a lure to any incoming troops.
- Giant - He will act as your initial or secondary tanker depending on your card cycle.
- Ice Golem - Like the Giant, he will also be your initial or secondary tanker. He can also kite units towards the center of the arena.
- Minions - If you don't have enough elixir for a Prince or Witch, they can provide your tankers the support needed. They can also be used for defense.
- Poison - A useful spell card to use against your opponent's building and tower. It can also guard your push against low HP units.
- Prince - Use him as one of the support for your Giant or Ice Golem
- Witch - Same as the Prince, put her behind your Giant or Ice Golem. Her ranged AoE damage can be used against flying units.
- Zap - This spell card is useful against Inferno Dragons, Inferno Towers, Sparky and low HP troops.
Clash Royale Strategy:
The Ideal Strategy of the game is like your usual beat down deck. Start with the Elixir Collector at the middle of your base. Deploy your Giant behind your King Tower and wait for him to reach the bridge before putting the Witch behind him. Start another push by planting an Ice Golem and the Prince on the other lane. Use your Poison Spell whenever necessary against buildings and counters.
Have your Elixir Collector down and once you're at max, deploy the Giant at the back of the King Tower. Place the Witch behind him to make a push. You can add the Minions for additional damage. Once your opponent is busy countering your Giant + Witch, go to the other lane with your Ice Golem + Prince.
You can use your Ice Golem to kite any incoming troops towards your arena. Have your Minions to counter. If you're facing against flying units you have your Witch for a good AoE damage. She can also do good damage for ground troops together with the Prince.
Ash used this deck to do a live 12 win Grand Challenge.
|CLICK HERE OR ON THE IMAGE ABOVE TO PROCEED TO OTHER ARENA 8 - FROZEN PEAK DECKS!|
If you executed this deck correctly, this may cause your opponent to quit as he won't know which one to focus on. If you're facing a quick cycle deck, you can easily switch on full defense to have at least a draw and keep your trophies.
Feel free to check the video from: Ash - Clash Royale & Clash of Clans HERE!
Do you have Clash Royale decks you want us to feature? Feel free to use our SUBMIT A DECK feature on the site. If it is looking good, we will feature it on the site just like these USER SUBMITTED DECKS.
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter: crpedia_com to get in touch with us and have the latest news on Clash Royale!
Curing the itch from video games by Itchy Monkey
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale Poll and Pulse:— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) October 2, 2018
How are you after the October 2018 Balance update?
|Electro Dragon • Goblin Giant • Royal Recruits • Royal Hogs • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Dragon • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Flying Machine • Giant • Goblin Giant • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Hunter Decks • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Magic Archer • Mega Knight • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Rascals • Royal Ghost • Royal Hogs • Royal Recruits • Sparky • Sparky • Tornado • Zappies Decks • All Card Decks