| Check out the newest decks in our Fresh Decks page! | Play with the new Electro Dragon with the best Electro Dragon Decks!|
Check out what's new in the November 5, 2018 Balance Update!
Tired of facing the Night Witch over and over again? Here is a deck showcasing the PEKKA and the Hog Rider's impeccable power. Knock down the Bat Summoner quick and win battles with this set of cards.
This deck is strong against Slow-Push, Hog Rider, Swarm and Night Witch Decks.
Night Witch Killer Counter - Hog PEKKA Deck:
|Hog Rider||P.E.K.K.A||Executioner||Goblin Gang|
- Hog Rider - Your main tower destroyer. Works well with the Goblin Dart, Goblin Gang, the Executioner and the Zap Spell.
- P.E.K.K.A - Can serve as the deck's defensive and offensive unit. The PEKKA is more likely important in taking down bulky units such as the Golem and the Royal Giant. Best unit for counter pushes.
- Executioner - The Executioner will serve as the Night Witch counter. Also strong against a bunch of swarmers like the Skeleton Army and the Minion Horde.
- Goblin Gang - Handy in both offensive and defensive strategies. Use the Goblin Gang in taking down threats (ex. Elite Barbarians, etc). If in need, lure and distract troops through this card. A cheap counter card against the Night Witch.
- Dart Goblin - The Dart Goblin will take down a lot of unsupported units quick. Can trim a troop's HP drastically if left ignored.
- Tornado - Mainly used for defense. Lure threats in a single spot and let your units counter them effectively. This spell can also help you activate the King Tower early. Simply drag troops like the Hog Rider, Goblin Barrel or the Miner to your King as early as possible.
- Lightning - Cast this spell to take down threats such as the Three Musketeers and a well-formed team to wreck your towers. A good elixir trade to Elixir Collectors, too.
- Zap - The Zap is used to reset the Inferno Dragon/Tower's attack and target. Eliminates low HP swarmers in a flick.
Clash Royale Strategy:
The ideal strategy for this deck is to control the game through your Executioner. This step will allow you to have a crown control during defense. While on offense, you will need to make your Hog Rider going. Create massive counters with the PEKKA to drain the enemy's elixir as you support it overtime.
During offense, you can play the Hog Rider with Goblin Gang or Hog Rider with the Dart Goblin. This depends on the situation you are in. Do not forget to Zap cheap counters to force them to use other cards.
If you have enough elixir, you can use the Executioner as a support for the Hog Rider. Its splash damage will make your enemy think twice before dropping low HP swarm counters.
Other strategies include naked Goblin Gang and PEKKA with the Dart Goblin or Executioner. These combos are best for counter pushes.
Your main card to eliminate the Night Witch is the Goblin Gang, Dart Goblin, and the Executioner. While the Executioner is the best pick to kill it quickly, the other two cards can also weaken it. Pick them if you are out of enough elixir or the Executioner is not available.
Save the PEKKA and let it roll once the enemy drops their bulky unit. In just a few slashes, you can make a strong counter-push out of it. The Dart Goblin is also handy in taking down towers like the Furnace and the Inferno Tower. It can also kill low HP units if left unattended. It is also a great counter towards the Balloon along with the Executioner and the Goblin Gang. If lucky, you can take down ground bulky units with the Goblin Gang.
Having the Executioner and Tornado at the same time will mostly save you from being wrecked. Drag a good number of troops and let the Executioner finish them off. If times are tough, cast the Lightning Spell towards a team of incoming troops.
During defense, you can let the Hog Rider make a counter attack early if you have enough elixir. If possible, go for a dual lane push to confuse the enemy on what to defend first.
The deck might be in trouble against Bait and Graveyard Decks at some point.
Special thanks to Clash With Ash for sharing replays of this deck!
With the upcoming update in the current meta, we are seeing a lot of users who plays the Night Witch. This deck is really handy, especially to Control Deck Lovers.
Better upgrade your epics to make this deck even more viable in the arena.
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale Poll and Pulse:— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) October 2, 2018
How are you after the October 2018 Balance update?
|Electro Dragon • Goblin Giant • Royal Recruits • Royal Hogs • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Dragon • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Flying Machine • Giant • Goblin Giant • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Hunter Decks • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Magic Archer • Mega Knight • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Rascals • Royal Ghost • Royal Hogs • Royal Recruits • Sparky • Sparky • Tornado • Zappies Decks • All Card Decks