| Check out the newest decks in our Fresh Decks page! | Play with the new Electro Dragon with the best Electro Dragon Decks!|
Check out what's new in the November 5, 2018 Balance Update!
- 1 Overview:
- 2 Evaluation:
- 3 Offense:
- 4 Defense:
- 5 Synergies:
- 6 Card Counter Sheet:
- 7 Video:
- 8 If you like this article, please follow us:
- 9 Daily Poll:
- 10 Clash Royalepedia Navigation Box:
|Night Golem Jack Deck for Arena 8 to 12|
|COPY DECK AND PLAY!|
|Offense|| You have the Golem as your main tank.|
Spam units behind your Golem at the bridge to continue the push.
You also have the Elixir Collector to give you an elixir advantage over time.
|Defense|| The Baby Dragon is for swarms, you can use it together with the Tornado.|
Use the LumberJack for quick swipes of his ax and Rage for your counter-push.
Tornado to activate King Tower.
|Watch Out For|| Inferno Dragon|
|Tested Working in||Arena 12 - Last Balance Update after Posting: April 25, 2018|
These are the cards you use for offensive pushes or offensive attacks:
- Note - Pump up as soon as you can with the Elixir Collector. Depending on your opponent's cards, you may counter with your LumberJack, Night Witch, Baby Dragon and just continue to pump with another elixir pump. Once you can, drop the Golem at the back of your King Tower and follow it with the LumberJack. Continue bridge spamming with the Night Witch and Baby Dragon.
These cards can let you win the game or beat a tower when ignored by the enemy:
You use the spell for attacking, defending, or countering:
- Note - Arrows for low HP air and ground swarms. Use the Tornado to activate your king tower or to pull units towards your Baby Dragon.
These are the cards you use for defending or supporting your pushes:
- Note - Use the LumberJack for ground units and the Baby Dragon with the Tornado to get rid of them easily.
- Note - Gives you an elixir advantage over time.
These are the cards against flying units:
- Note - These two can easily stop aerials. Bats from the Night Witch can also help. Just in case you're facing an Inferno Dragon, Use the Tornado to pull and reset its "laser".
Three Musketeers Response:
The Three Musketeers can beat towers when left alone. Here's what you should use:
These are the cards that are normally played together:
|Quick L-Jack push|
Card Counter Sheet:
|Your Cards||Best Against||Can Be Countered By|
| Ground Swarms
| Minion Horde
Tower Locking Troops
| Crown Towers
| Inferno Tower|
High DPS Units
| Single Target Units
Tower Locking Units
| Ground Swarms|
Ground Units and Swarms
Aerial Units and Swarms
| Hog Rider
CWA commended this deck that still has a lot of power. He also featured Clayton's ladder game and said that he is the best Golem Ladder player in the world.
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale Poll and Pulse:— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) October 2, 2018
How are you after the October 2018 Balance update?
|Electro Dragon • Goblin Giant • Royal Recruits • Royal Hogs • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Dragon • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Flying Machine • Giant • Goblin Giant • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Hunter Decks • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Magic Archer • Mega Knight • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Rascals • Royal Ghost • Royal Hogs • Royal Recruits • Sparky • Sparky • Tornado • Zappies Decks • All Card Decks