| Check out the newest decks in our Fresh Decks page! | Play with the new Electro Dragon with the best Electro Dragon Decks!|
Check out what's new in the November 5, 2018 Balance Update!
Make way to the classic Slow Push Swarm combo with a twist in this set of cards. Watch and learn how to play this deck by Nova Batman in Clash of Ash's featured video.
The deck is relatively strong against Spawner, Bait, Hog Rider and some Slow Push Decks.
Night Witch Giant Gravy Deck:
|Night Witch||Electro Wizard||Graveyard||Giant|
- Night Witch - Will act as a support in either defending your towers or supporting your all-out push. The Night Witch can also deal great damage against tanks and other ground units. Let her bats deal with aerial units if there's any.
- Electro Wizard - Deploy this unit to reset the Inferno Tower and other troops attack. This legendary card can increase the Giant's possibility rate to reach the tower. Team this up with the Night Witch and the Graveyard.
- Graveyard - Cast this spell once you form the right team to support it. The Graveyard will pulverize towers if left unattended.
- Giant - Main tank of this deck. Team this unit with the rest of the cards to make an epic push towards the target.
- Mega Minion - Air and ground attacker. This unit is best used against tank or bulky units around. A handy card in both offensive and defensive plays.
- Skeletons - Lurer and distractors. Delay incoming enemies such as the Prince, Elite Barbarians, etc by deploying this card. A cheap card you can count on to cycle your cards faster.
- Fireball - Cast the Fireball towards a squad of troops. This spell is both used on offense and defense. You can support your main team by killing annoying counters with this spell.
- Arrows - Perfect match against the enemy's swarm units. Cast this spell to counter low HP units in a flick.
|CLICK HERE OR ON THE IMAGE ABOVE TO PROCEED TO OTHER CLASH ROYALE ELECTRO WIZARD DECKS|
Clash Royale Strategy:
The ideal strategy of this deck is to play strong counter pushes with the Giant. As you build up your team, you can maintain the pressure with the Ewiz and/or Night Witch. Making a different squad in taking down towers is possible as long as you wisely counter the enemy's moves. Do not forget to cast spells in order to make your current situation be in your favor.
During offense, you can deploy the Giant behind the King Tower. Before it approaches the river, you must support it with the Night Witch behind. Prepare your spells and cast it depending on the opponent's counter card(s). The Electro Wizard can also be a great addition to these units. If you catch the enemy off guard, you can use the Graveyard in distinct scenarios. For a cheaper support, you can deploy the Mega Minion behind the Giant, too.
In some situations, you will only need one support for the Giant. Pick the best card depending on the enemy's available cards.
Once the game reaches the final minute, you can deploy and make a stronger team to knock down towers.
Defend your base with the Electro Wizard against Hog Riders. The Ewiz can also help you slow down Balloons and other deadly threats incoming. Add the Skeletons to stop them quicker. The Night Witch can also do the same. If you are facing a Golem or a Lava Hound, you can pair the Mega Minion with the Night Witch. These troops are capable of taking down beefy tanks in a shorter period.
Save your spells and take down troops accordingly. If an incoming Three Musketeers or Barbarians are on sight, cast the Fireball. If a bunch of Minions or Skeleton Army is incoming, cast the Arrows. However, if the enemy is using a Barrel, save the Arrows and let the Electro Wizard zap and annihilate incoming swarmers.
After successfully defending your base, quickly drop the Giant in front of your distinct counters. Create a strong counter-push to bring pressure to your opponent.
With this deck, you will need to be aggressive at some point. The deck does not have a great defensive card especially in killing a bunch of bulky units. So learn the enemy's deck as early as possible and always be keen on their elixir count.
Some decks you might find it difficult to deal with are Tornado, Executioner, Splasher Decks.
|CLICK HERE OR ON THE IMAGE ABOVE TO PROCEED TO OTHER CLASH ROYALE NIGHT WITCH DECKS|
Special thanks to Clash With Ash and Batman for sharing this awesome deck!
This deck definitely is a wrecker but needs further practice before it becomes viable. For past Giant and Graveyard users, working this deck around is pretty easy in my opinion. Also, for those Slow-Push enthusiasts, playing this set of cards might be a bit comfortable.
Are you loving or hating the Night Witch? Share us your opinions below!
Good luck in pushing to the Leagues, Chief!
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale Poll and Pulse:— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) October 2, 2018
How are you after the October 2018 Balance update?
|Electro Dragon • Goblin Giant • Royal Recruits • Royal Hogs • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • Deck Builder • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Dragon • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Flying Machine • Giant • Goblin Giant • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Hunter Decks • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Magic Archer • Mega Knight • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Rascals • Royal Ghost • Royal Hogs • Royal Recruits • Sparky • Sparky • Tornado • Zappies Decks • All Card Decks