| Check out the newest decks in our Fresh Decks page! | Play with the new Electro Dragon with the best Electro Dragon Decks!|
Check out what's new in the November 5, 2018 Balance Update!
Overview and Strength:
This set of cards is one of the most common yet effective decks in the ladder and challenges in the game. Showcasing the bulky power of the Giant, wrecking towers is attainable in almost all aspects during the battle phase.
This deck is strong against Hog Rider, Slow-Push, Bait and Cycle decks.
Night Electro Giant Arena 8 Above:
|Giant||Electro Wizard||Night Witch||Mega Minion|
- Giant - Tanker. Deploy this unit to absorb all incoming attacks. Support with the Electro Wizard and Night Witch mainly along with your spells and other available cards.
- Electro Wizard - Stopper. The Electro Wizard will help you in both offense and defense. He is a great support to the Giant. His DPS and ability can halt and even stop a potential push towards your towers. Best deal against the Sparky, Inferno Dragon, and the Inferno Tower.
- Night Witch - Swarm Defender. This unit is one of the best units in both offensive and defensive plays. Her Bats are so handy in taking down beefy tanks such as the Golem and the PEKKA. Her DPS is also high and can somehow hold approaching troops such as the Elite Barbarians and the Lumberjack.
- Mega Minion - Slow yet Valuable. The Mega Minion can take down ground units single-handedly like the Valkyrie and or effective against the opponent's Night Witch. Best used in defense as well as a support to your Giant push.
- Skeletons - Distractors. Use the Skeletons to attract incoming troops and kite them in a short while. The Skeletons can also do sufficient damage against a solo Musketeer.
- Fireball - Buzzer Beater. The Fireball is a handy spell in taking down dying towers and/or wiping out a team of threats. You can also cast the Fireball in taking down buildings as well as weakening troops (e.g Balloon, Wizard).
- The Log - Swiper. Cast the Log in canceling swarm troops like the Skeleton Army and the Goblin Barrel. This spell can also kill low-level Princesses. The Log is also effective in pushing ground troops to buy your towers time and elixir count to further stop them later on.
- Zap - Cheap and Handy. Cast the Zap in taking down low HP troops such as the Skeleton Army or the Goblin Gang. The Zap is also a great spell card in resetting the Inferno Tower/Dragon's attack. You can also force a unit to retarget in distinct situations during the battle through this spell.
|CLICK HERE OR ON THE IMAGE ABOVE TO PROCEED TO OTHER CLASH ROYALE NIGHT WITCH DECKS|
Clash Royale Strategy:
The ideal strategy of this deck is to have the Giant and the Electro Wizard/Night Witch ready for a strong push. You can place the Giant behind the King Tower. As he passes by your crown tower, this will be the time for you to deploy the Night Witch or the Electro Wizard behind him. Prepare to defend either your slow-push team or the opposite lane of your lair. Cast spells accordingly and counter units one-by-one. This is for you to avoid single direct damage from your opponent's.
During offense, the best that we can recommend is by sticking to our ideal strategy. In some situations, you might need to place the Giant near the river for a surprise push. But this is only applicable if you underwent a counter attack against your enemy's move.
You can also mix the Giant with the Mega Minion during offense. Though we advise that the Mega Minion is best as a defensive unit, depending on the enemy's available counters, you can also count this flying unit as a viable support.
In this phase, you can use every card in this deck in defending your towers. If dealing against the Elite Barbarians, you can use the Skeletons first to distract them. Then you can place down the Night Witch to completely stop them.
While dealing with bigger threats such as the PEKKA or the Royal Giant, you can use the Electro Wizard and the Night Witch together. If your Skeletons are available, place them down to help your Night Witch survive for a bit more to summon extra Bats. The Mega Minion can also help you take these units down. Speaking of this flying unit, you can deploy it in countering splashers such as the Executioner and the Wizard. Just make sure that they will be in your tower range for extra support and damage.
Save your Fireball in weakening deadly troops like the Three Musketeers and or the Barbarians. Use the Zap and The Log interchangeably in wiping out swarm troops every now and then.
After every defensive strategy, try to convert it to a strong counter-push with the Giant. You can place the Giant near the river as your supporting troops move forward.
In an overtime game, expand the use of your spells and if possible, tear down the enemy's tower through these. But make sure to defend wisely before doing so.
The weakness of this deck might be found in dealing against Tornado and Building Decks. These cards are hard to deal with especially if your enemy is smart enough in using those. If having a hard time, you can let them play their strategy first and look for an open spot to make a strong comeback. This might be hard but can be effective throughout the battle.
The first battle in this gameplay features this set of cards. Special thanks to Zerohour Gaming for sharing this deck!
This deck is easy to play and can wreck towers effectively if played well. Practice more to master the right timing and usage of cards in each situation.
Do you have Clash Royale decks you want us to feature? Feel free to use our SUBMIT A DECK feature on the site. If it is looking good, we will feature it on the site just like these USER SUBMITTED DECKS.
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter: crpedia_com to get in touch with us and have the latest news on Clash Royale!
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale Poll and Pulse:— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) October 2, 2018
How are you after the October 2018 Balance update?
|Electro Dragon • Goblin Giant • Royal Recruits • Royal Hogs • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Dragon • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Flying Machine • Giant • Goblin Giant • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Hunter Decks • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Magic Archer • Mega Knight • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Rascals • Royal Ghost • Royal Hogs • Royal Recruits • Sparky • Sparky • Tornado • Zappies Decks • All Card Decks