|She's here! Check out the best Night Witch Decks right now in the arena!|
|Let us bring back the glory of Rage with this new Lavaloon Deck!|
- This deck is part of our Lava Hound Deck Strategies
This deck has powerful units that can easily win you three crowns. Lava Hound and Balloon are both building-only units which are an amazing combo by themselves. However, if they are buffed by Rage, they can be much more dangerous.
New Raged LavaLoon Deck:
|Lava Hound||Balloon||Rage||Skeleton Army|
- Lava Hound: This will be your main tank as it has a huge amount of health. Make sure it reaches the tower.
- Balloon: This unit is best used when Lava Hound is taking all the damage. Once it reaches the tower, it can tremendously damage the tower or even destroy it.
- Rage: This spell card will be used when you perfectly created a LavaLoon push. This will make the push better and have a higher chance to destroy a tower.
- Skeleton Army: This will be your defensive card since it can easily stop a tank or distract most opposing units. It can also be used as a support unit when creating a counter push with the Lava Hound.
- Minions and Mega Minion: These two units will be your main defensive cards. They can easily counter push as long as they are not countered immediately.
- Furnace: An annoying spawn building. Make sure you have a high-level furnace so one Fire Spirit can damage the tower each time. It is a good Fireball and Zap bait too.
- Arrows: This is the best support spell card as it can take out any aerial counter units such as Minion Horde.
Clash Royale Strategy:
At the start of the match, wait until your elixir has reached the maximum. If you have a Furnace on your hand, deploy it at the middle. It is a very good thing to have a high-level Furnace so it can damage the opponent's tower little by little.
Offensively, the best approach is to deploy Lava Hound at the back of your tower. This will give you time to gain the elixirs you have lost. Once the Lava Hound reaches the bridge, deploy the Balloon. Ready your Arrows to counter Minion Horde. Unleash the Rage so both Lava Hound and Balloon get affected. This can easily destroy a tower, especially if you time the deployment of Arrows perfectly.
Defensively, you can use Skeleton Army to distract opposing units like Elite Barbarians, then use Mega Minion to finish them off. Minions are also good at countering ground units. After you manage to finish off the opponent's push, do a counter push with Rage and Balloon and see if it can damage the tower heavily.
Once the 60-second mark starts, it is fine to be aggressive so your opponent is forced to go into defensive mode. Keep pressuring with the Raged LavaLoon combo.
This deck does not have much of a weakness if you have a great hand right at the start. Although, you may find a hard time countering Elite Barbarians or other quick push if you try to overcommit with your offense. LavaLoon + Rage combo costs a whopping 14 elixirs. You can use Skeleton Army and Minions to defend the push.
I would like to thank Chief Pat for providing this deck!
Featured Deck Strategies:
| Cloned Lava Hound Deck for Arena 8 and Above |
Lava Hound + Clone combo is something a lot of players like to play right now. Check out this deck that forces your opponent to retaliate with this amazing combo!
| Lava Miner Clone for Arena 8 and Above |
Clone the Lava Hound and the Miner for that massive double damage! A scary use of the Clone to devastate opponents.
Lava Hound and Balloon are really good when you pair them up. Their value can even increase with the help of Rage spell. This is one of the decks that can easily win you three crowns and go up the ladder rankings. However, for a costly push, you have to know when not to overcommit with your push.
What do you think? Do you have any suggestion for a deck? Let us know!
Article written by KarlSanada
Last modified: 27, 02, 2017
Originally Published: 30, 01, 2017
| Couldn't find the Deck, Troop, Spell or Building you're looking for? Click the image below to direct you to our list of Clash Royale card deck strategies! |
| Cards not yet available on your Arena? Click the image below to direct you to our list of Clash Royale Arenas! |
- I always lose against inferno tower... -- 05:29, 26 May 2017 (UTC)
- The deck isn't good if it's paired against a person who uses a lot of air born units -- 21:00, 26 March 2017 (UTC)
- Why would you use a lot of air born units?
- We appreciate it buddy! :) --- crpedia team -- 14:34, 27 February 2017 (UTC)
- Takes a bit of getting used to (and sometimes you'll have a bit of a bad hand to defend yourself) but when it works, it works pretty well! -- 14:32, 25 February 2017 (UTC)