| Check out the newest decks in our Fresh Decks page! | Play with the new Electro Dragon with the best Electro Dragon Decks!|
Check out what's new in the November 5, 2018 Balance Update!
- 1 Overview:
- 2 Evaluation:
- 3 Offense:
- 4 Defense:
- 5 Synergies:
- 6 Card Counter Sheet:
- 7 If you like this article, please follow us:
- 8 Daily Poll:
- 9 Clash Royalepedia Navigation Box:
|Mortar Tesla Deck for Arena 11 to 12|
|COPY DECK AND PLAY!|
|Offense|| The Mortar can target the opponent's tower at your side of the base.|
Use the Knight to tank for your Mortar.
If all else fails, do a Rocket cycle.
|Defense|| You can use the Tesla for defense.|
This deck is cheap for an easy cycle.
Use Tornado to activate your King Tower.
|Watch Out For|| Rocket|
|Tested Working in||Arena 12 - Last Balance Update after Posting: July 11, 2018|
These are the cards you use for offensive pushes or offensive attacks:
- Note - The strategy of this deck is easy. You have to plant the Mortar at the bridge to lock on to their tower. Have the Knight tank for the Mortar for any counters and then add the Archers. You can also place the Tesla near it for defense. Cycle the Rocket if necessary.
These cards can let you win the game or beat a tower when ignored by the enemy:
You use the spell for attacking, defending, or countering:
- Note - The Rocket is another win condition card. The Log is to push back or eliminate ground swarms. Use the Tornado to activate your king tower or to pull units away from your Mortar.
These are the cards you use for defending or supporting your pushes:
- Note - Place the Tesla to counter both air and ground. Use the Knight as a tank and the Archers for support. Use your spells if necessary.
These are the cards against flying units:
- Note - Use the Knight to tank and the Ice Spirit for a cheap freeze. Use the Tornado to give your Archers enough time.
Elixir Collector Counter:
These are the cards you can use against the Elixir Collector:
Three Musketeers Response:
The Three Musketeers can beat towers when left alone. Here's what you should use:
Note - Rocket is your ultimate counter against the 3M.
These are the cards that are normally played together:
Card Counter Sheet:
|Your Cards||Best Against||Can Be Countered By|
| The Log|
| Single Target Units
Tower Locking Units
| Ground Swarms|
| Crown Towers
Tower Locking Troops
| Three Musketeers
| Tower Locking Units
Tower Locking Troops
| Hog Rider
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale Poll and Pulse:— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) October 2, 2018
How are you after the October 2018 Balance update?
|Electro Dragon • Goblin Giant • Royal Recruits • Royal Hogs • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Dragon • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Flying Machine • Giant • Goblin Giant • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Hunter Decks • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Magic Archer • Mega Knight • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Rascals • Royal Ghost • Royal Hogs • Royal Recruits • Sparky • Sparky • Tornado • Zappies Decks • All Card Decks