| Check out the newest decks in our Fresh Decks page! | Play with the new Electro Dragon with the best Electro Dragon Decks!|
Check out what's new in the November 5, 2018 Balance Update!
Mortar Quad Bait Deck for Arena 12
This deck has four baitable units with Miner and Rascals to tank!
- 1 Overview:
- 2 Evaluation:
- 3 Offense:
- 4 Defense:
- 5 Synergies:
- 6 Card Counter Sheet:
- 7 If you like this article, please follow us:
- 8 Daily Poll:
- 9 Clash Royalepedia Navigation Box:
|Mortar Quad Bait Deck for Arena 12|
|COPY DECK AND PLAY!|
|Offense|| This deck only has 3.3 average elixirs.|
You have the Mortar and Miner as your main win conditions.
You can use the Mortar for both tower chip damage and as a defensive building.
Use the Rascals or the Miner to tank for your swarms.
|Defense|| You can use your Mortar for defense.|
You can use the Rascals as a tank if necessary.<brSet up a quick counter-push by deploying the Bats with any tanker.
|Watch Out For|| Wizard|
Other Splash Units
|Tested Working in||Arena 12 - Last Balance Update after Posting: August 6, 2018|
These are the cards you use for offensive pushes or offensive attacks:
- Note - Start your offense by waiting a bit if your opponent has an Elixir Collector for your Miner. Split the Goblin Gang to check what kind of counters he has then have the Rascals tank for the remaining Gobs. Drop the Mortar at the bridge in the same lane and support with your spells.
These cards can let you win the game or beat a tower when ignored by the enemy:
You use the spell for attacking, defending, or countering:
- Note - Use the The Log push back ground units and crush low HP swarms.
These are the cards you use for defending or supporting your pushes:
- Note - Use the Mortar as a defensive building if necessary. The rest of the cards are swarms that can easily whittle down pushes.
These are the cards against flying units:
- Note - Effective anti-air troops as long as you bait out their spells and take down splashers. Make sure to get rid of splashers first by having the Rascals or Miner to tank.
Elixir Collector Counter:
These are the cards you can use against the Elixir Collector:
These are the cards that are normally played together:
Card Counter Sheet:
|Your Cards||Best Against||Can Be Countered By|
| Ground Units
| Single Target Units
Tower Locking Units
| Crown Towers
| Ground Swarms|
Single Target Units
Tower Locking Troops
| Ground units
| Mini P.E.K.K.A|
| Ground Units
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale Poll and Pulse:— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) October 2, 2018
How are you after the October 2018 Balance update?
|Electro Dragon • Goblin Giant • Royal Recruits • Royal Hogs • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • Deck Builder • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Dragon • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Flying Machine • Giant • Goblin Giant • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Hunter Decks • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Magic Archer • Mega Knight • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Rascals • Royal Ghost • Royal Hogs • Royal Recruits • Sparky • Sparky • Tornado • Zappies Decks • All Card Decks