| Play with the Rascals with their best Rascals Decks! | Here's how to counter the trio of Rascals!|
Check out CLAN WARS and the rest of the April 2018 update here!
Also: Is/Are the deck(s) below working? Help others by giving a feedback at the comments section!
Mortar Hog Split Deck for Arena 9 to 12
Deck that you can push with the Mortar or Hog with spell bait!
- 1 Overview:
- 2 Evaluation:
- 3 Offense:
- 4 Defense:
- 5 Synergies:
- 6 Card Counter Sheet:
- 7 If you like this article, please follow us:
- 8 Daily Poll:
- 9 Clash Royalepedia Navigation Box:
- 10 Comment on this Article:
|Mortar Hog Split Deck for Arena 9 to 12|
|COPY DECK AND PLAY!|
|Offense|| This deck only has 3.5 average elixirs with the Rocket.|
You have the Mortar and the Hog Rider as your main win conditions.
You can use the Mortar for both tower chip damage and as a defensive building.
Use the Hog Rider to tank for your cheap swarms.
Rocket to deal heavy damage against their crown tower together with any nearby units.
|Defense|| You can use your Mortar for defense.|
Set up a counter-push by deploying the Hog Rider at the bridge.
Stops heavy units, buildings, and deals chip tower damage.
|Watch Out For|| Wizard|
Other Splash Units
|Tested Working in||Arena 12 - Last Balance Update after Posting: April 25, 2018|
These are the cards you use for offensive pushes or offensive attacks:
- Note - Check your opponent's card first by splitting your Goblin Gang. After getting a feel of your card rotation and knowing your opponent's deck. You can start with either the Mortar or the Hog Rider. Tank the two with the Ice Golem. Support with cheap troops.
These cards can let you win the game or beat a tower when ignored by the enemy:
You use the spell for attacking, defending, or countering:
- Note - Zap to clear swarms and reset Infernos and Sparky. Rocket to deal chip tower damage, for defense buildings.
These are the cards you use for defending or supporting your pushes:
- Note - Use the Mortar as a defensive building if necessary. The rest of the cards are swarms that can easily whittle down pushes. Use the Ice Golem as a lure if necessary.
These are the cards against flying units:
- Note - Effective anti-air troops as long as you bait out their spells and take down splashers.
These are the cards that are normally played together:
Card Counter Sheet:
|Your Cards||Best Against||Can Be Countered By|
| Ground Units
| Single Target Units
Tower Locking Units
| Crown Towers
| Inferno Tower|
High DPS Units
| Ground Swarms|
Single Target Units
Tower Locking Troops
| Three Musketeers
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale Poll and Pulse: What is your favorite event during collection day in Clan Wars?— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) May 25, 2018
|Rascals • Barbarian Barrel • Magic Archer • Royal Ghost • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • Deck Builder • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Flying Machine • Giant • Goblin Gang • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Hunter Decks • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Magic Archer • Mega Knight • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Rascals • Royal Ghost • Sparky • Sparky • Tornado • Zappies Decks • All Card Decks
Comment on this Article: