| Play with the Rascals with their best Rascals Decks! | Here's how to counter the trio of Rascals!|
Check out what's new in the Summer Update 2018!
Also: Is/Are the deck(s) below working? Help others by giving a feedback at the comments section!
Mortar Hog Rider Chip Deck for Arena 12
You can either chip with the Mortar or push with the Hog for only 2.9 elixirs!
- 1 Overview:
- 2 Evaluation:
- 3 Offense:
- 4 Defense:
- 5 Synergies:
- 6 Card Counter Sheet:
- 7 If you like this article, please follow us:
- 8 Daily Poll:
- 9 Clash Royalepedia Navigation Box:
- 10 Comment on this Article:
|Mortar Hog Rider Chip Deck for Arena 12|
|COPY DECK AND PLAY!|
|Offense|| This deck only has 2.9 average elixirs.|
You have the Mortar and the Hog Rider as your main win conditions.
You can use the Mortar for both tower chip damage and as a defensive building.
Use the Hog Rider to tank for your cheap swarms.
|Defense|| You can use your Mortar for defense.|
Set up a counter-push by deploying the Hog Rider at the bridge.
|Watch Out For|| Wizard|
Other Splash Units
|Tested Working in||Arena 12 - Last Balance Update after Posting: February 12, 2018|
These are the cards you use for offensive pushes or offensive attacks:
- Note - Start your offense by waiting a bit if your opponent has an Elixir Collector for your Miner. Split the Bats to check what kind of counters he has then have the Hog Rider tank for the remaining bats. Drop the Mortar at the bridge in the same lane and support with your spells.
These cards can let you win the game or beat a tower when ignored by the enemy:
You use the spell for attacking, defending, or countering:
- Note - Use the The Log push back ground units and crush low HP swarms. Zap to clear swarms and reset Infernos and Sparky.
These are the cards you use for defending or supporting your pushes:
- Note - Use the Mortar as a defensive building if necessary. The rest of the cards are swarms that can easily whittle down pushes. You also have the Ice Spirit for a cheap freeze.
These are the cards against flying units:
- Note - Effective anti-air troops as long as you bait out their spells and take down splashers.
These are the cards that are normally played together:
Card Counter Sheet:
|Your Cards||Best Against||Can Be Countered By|
| Ground Units
| Single Target Units
Tower Locking Units
| Crown Towers
| Inferno Tower|
High DPS Units
Single Target Units
Tower Locking Troops
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale Poll and Pulse: What do you like most about the Summer Update?— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) June 20, 2018
|Royal Hogs • Giant Snowball • Rascals • Barbarian Barrel • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • Deck Builder • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Flying Machine • Giant • Giant Snowball • Goblin Gang • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Hunter Decks • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Magic Archer • Mega Knight • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Rascals • Royal Ghost • Royal Hogs • Sparky • Sparky • Tornado • Zappies Decks • All Card Decks
Comment on this Article: