| Learn to Counter the Barbarian Barrel! | Play with the Barbarian Barrel Decks HERE! |
Also: Is/Are the deck(s) below working? Help others by giving a feedback at the comments section!
|Tourney Stats||HP (1,330), Damage (26), DPS (104), Lifetime (40 sec)|
|Technical Details||Type (Building), Targets(Ground), Hit Speed(5 sec), Range(3- 11)|
|Other Details||Fearsome from far away but defenseless with 1 - 2 tiles. The Mortar is an important core card in some of the best decks in the Arena|
- 1 Overview:
- 2 The Mortar is BEST PAIRED with the following cards:
- 3 The Mortar is best AGAINST the following cards:
- 4 The Mortar is WEAK Against the following cards:
- 5 Popular Mortar Decks:
- 6 How To Counter The Mortar:
- 7 Overall:
- 8 If you like this article, please follow us:
- 9 Daily Poll:
- 10 Clash Royalepedia Navigation Box:
- 11 Comment on this Article:
The Mortar is a powerful offensive and defensive building against many types of decks. It can be unlocked in (Arena 6) Builder's Workshop.
The Mortar's attack can reach a wide distance. If left alone, it might even win the player a crown. It only costs 4 Elixirs to drop down this heavy artillery. It is often paired with the Tesla for maximum damage. The Mortar's reloading or hit speed is very slow. It also cannot target enemy troops that are approaching it.
|Damage per Sec||21||23||26||26||29||31||34||38||41||45||50||55||60|
- On the August 2017 Balance Update, the Mortar's deploy time is reduced from 4 sec to 3.5 sec.
- On the February 2016 Balance Update, the Mortar's elixir cost is reduced from 6 to just 4. Additionally, damage is decreased by 40%, lifetime to 20 sec and range decreased to 12 from the original 13.
- Another update during that month moved the Mortar's lifetime to 30 sec.
- The Mortar is one of the original cards in Clash Royale.
The Mortar is BEST PAIRED with the following cards:
The Mortar is best AGAINST the following cards:
The Mortar is WEAK Against the following cards:
Popular Mortar Decks:
- For more Mortar Decks, check out: The Best Clash Royale Mortar Decks
How To Counter The Mortar:
The Mortar is a very good offensive building which can become a cornerstone of the player's deck. If executed correctly, it can be the key to your success.
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale Poll and Pulse: Thoughts on the removal of the clan chest?— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) April 12, 2018
|Barbarian Barrel • Magic Archer • Royal Ghost • Zappies • Hunter • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • Deck Builder • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Flying Machine • Giant • Goblin Gang • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Hunter Decks • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Magic Archer • Mega Knight • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Royal Ghost • Sparky • Sparky • Tornado • Zappies Decks • All Card Decks
Comment on this Article: