Clash Royale's Mirror is an amazing card and can give you significant advantage in battle if used correctly and with the right cards. This card is definitely a little bit hard to use, as timing is everything. Here we will learn the ins and outs of the Mirror card so you can take advantage of its awesome power. The Mirror is unlockable in Spell Valley - Arena 5.
The strength of the Mirror card is that it allows you to play the previously played card. Instead of having to cycle through your deck again, you basically have another copy of your deck's main monster (if that was the previously used card). You don't have to wait until the card you want comes back to your hand. Also, you just 1 to the Elixir Cost of that previous card.
The weakness of the Mirror spell card is that if you try to mirror a high-cost card, which most Mirror players do, it might leave you without any elixirs. Thus, you might be vulnerable for a counterattack.
Also, since it is a very rare card, most players will have a low-level Mirror card. The Mirror can duplicate the previous card but the level of the duplicated card depends on the Mirror. So let's say you have a maxed out Legendary card and you duplicate it with a level 1 Mirror, that duplicated Legendary card will only be a level 1 card.
Popular Mirror Decks:
- Mirror Decks
- The Mirror Deck's Unstoppable Offense in Arena 5
- Clash Royale Arena 8 Double Prince + PEKKA Deck Strategy
- Furnace Deck in Arena 6 and Above
How To Counter The Mirror:
Since the Mirror is a spell card, there is no real way to counter the card itself. The best way to counter decks using the Mirror card is to time your counter attack. If you know they have the Mirror card, counter using as few elixirs as possible, and wait until they use the Mirror card. Once they use the Mirror card, you know they are out of elixirs, this is your chance for a counter attack. It will take them a long time to gain the required elixirs for their counter attack.
The Mirror spell card is a very powerful card, but timing is everything when playing this card as it will use a lot or all of your elixirs. Decks that have the Mirror card are usually aggressive decks that use all their elixirs in one strong wave of enemies. Use it with caution as it will leave you without elixirs.
Last modified: 6, 01, 2017
| Couldn't find the Deck, Troop, Spell or Building you're looking for? Click the image below to direct you to our list of Clash Royale card deck strategies! |
| Cards not yet available on your Arena? Click the image below to direct you to our list of Clash Royale Arenas! |
- This is not updated guys. Will update soon! -- 03:09, 4 August 2017 (UTC)
- I'm a mirror user. Mirrored cards are +1 level considering they are on the same tier. For example, you have lv5 Executioner and lv5 mirror, you mirror your Executioner its lv6. My maxed mirror summons lv6 Legendaries. -- 05:26, 3 August 2017 (UTC)
- This needs an update. -- 05:23, 3 August 2017 (UTC)
- This shit from the future! -- 20:59, 10 May 2017 (UTC)
- The fuck? This says it was posted on July 6th, t -- 20:58, 10 May 2017 (UTC)
- pekka -- 23:54, 4 November 2016 (UTC)
- this is hourse shit u can get a level 6 legendary7 i said so. -- 08:37, 5 July 2016 (UTC)