| The best Royal Ghost Decks, Electro Valley - Arena 11 Decks, & Arena 12 Decks! |
Also: Is/Are the deck(s) below working? Help others by giving a feedback at the comments section!
Learn to Counter the Magic Archer! | Play with the Magic Hunter Decks HERE!
|Tourney Stats||HP (1,056), Damage (598), DPS (332)|
|Technical Details||Targets(Ground), Speed (Fast), Hit Speed(1.8sec) Range(Melee)|
|Other Details||The Mini P.E.K.K.A hits like a truck. Just be wary of distractions and he's sure to bring down that dying tower in one push.|
- 1 Overview:
- 2 Strong Against:
- 3 Weakness:
- 4 Some Best Troop/Card Combination:
- 5 Mini PEKKA Deck Strategies:
- 6 Overall:
- 7 If you like this article, please follow us:
- 8 Daily Poll:
- 9 Clash Royalepedia Navigation Box:
- 10 Comment on this Article:
The Mini P.E.K.K.A is one of the strongest starting cards you will get early in Clash Royale. But just how strong is she? She can easily devastate a tower in 2-3 hits. You cannot leave this crazy unit in a battlefield alone. The Mini PEKKA is unlockable in Training Camp.
- The Mini Pekka's gender is still a hotly debated topic.
With its critical smash, any mid-HP troops will die in 2 - 3 attacks. Let’s tackle some notable information, tips and strategies on how to use this petite yet deadly robot in the Clash Universe.
Mini P.E.K.K.A Stats:
|Damage per Sec||188||207||228||251||275||302||332||364||400||440||483|
- On the August 2017 Balance Update, the Mini P.E.K.K.A's damage is increased by 4.2%
- The Mini P.E.K.K.A is one of the first cards introduced in Clash Royale
- Beefy Tanks - Any ground tank unit will be killed in a few seconds by the Mini PEKKA. This is only possible if the enemy sent the Beefy Tank alone or if the enemy's support troops are not attacking the Mini Pekka. This can be a perfect alternative if you are not running a building card in your deck.
- Range Troops - Most Range Ground Troops are squishy, so kill that Witch or Wizard with the Mini Pekka.
- Ground Units (Mid Tier) - Dealing with the Hog Rider, Valkyrie and the like is a piece of cake for this unit. The Mini PEKKA can kill them easily, thus weakening their particular push.
- Horde of Troops: The Mini PEKKA will be killed early if traded with the Barbarians, Skeleton Army, etc. The Mini Pekka's single-target ability will not keep her alive if fight with these units.
- Low Elixir Units: Fire Spirits, Skeletons, Ice Spirit, Goblins and more Goblins will simply distract this unit. Enemies are wiser enough to know that a Mini PEKKA user also holds a Zap to counter cheap units. They will be prepared enough if they see an incoming devastation in their part. The Guards will also be an annoying distraction for the Mini PEKKA. Their shields will suck the time giving these units to bash this unit.
- Air Troops: Minions/Minion Horde will get rid of the Mini PEKKA in just a flick. Your Mini PEKKA just can’t do anything to save its life.
All the above takes advantage of the Mini Pekka's biggest weakness - its low HP and being a single target troop.
How To Counter the Mini PEKKA Guide:
Some Best Troop/Card Combination:
- Guards: Being with this unit will expand the ability of the Mini PEKKA. The Guards will serve as a big defender against counter units. As they disturb the counters, your Mini PEKKA can do a lot of wonders at the back. Making the percentage bigger to access its target fairly.
- Fire Spirits: This fiery midgets will surprise your enemy’s swarm units if played smartly. Place this spell behind the Mini PEKKA once it reaches the bridge. Note that you must only do this if no troops are yet on site. You can occasionally do this to weaken any horde of Barbarians or kill a set of Minions or Goblins.
- Dark Prince: This can make your Mini PEKKA extra deadly if paired well. These units will be in charge to tank and kill ground units. This will help the Mini PEKKA to further reach its target.
- Zap: One of the best card for the Mini PEKKA. A full health Mini PEKKA can surely reach an undefended tower with just using the Zap. Drop this spell if your enemy’s counter units are the Goblins, Spear Goblins or the Skeletons. You can also consider Zapping a range depending on its location. This must be analyzed first for your Mini PEKKA to reach the tower.
Mini PEKKA Deck Strategies:
- For more decks with the Mini P.E.K.K.A, check out Mini Pekka Deck Strategies
|2.9 Skeleton Barrel Miner Control Deck for Arena 8 and Above||No Legendary Golem Beatdown for Arena 7 and Above|
Make a quick and easy Miner push with Bats or the Skeleton Barrel.
Let the Golem March while the Lightning stands by for high HP foes.
|Miner-Loon Machine Deck for Arena 11||3.1 Hog Rocket Cycle Push for Arena 11||Pompeyo Mega Loon-Miner Deck for Arena 11|
An aerial deck with a sneaky miner!
Control the Game with the Rocket and Hog Rider.
This deck is used by one of the top players in CR, come play with it too!
The Mini PEKKA is strong but easy to distract. Its every chop will provide a big impact to anything in the game. Pairing him with the best support troops in town will help her to push forward. One of the best cards up to the Legendary Arena.
Last modified: 24, 08, 2017
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale poll and pulse: After the Magic Archer Draft Challenge, what do you think of the new legendary card?— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) February 21, 2018
|Magic Archer • Royal Ghost • Zappies • Hunter • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • Deck Builder • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Flying Machine • Giant • Goblin Gang • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Hunter Decks • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Magic Archer • Mega Knight • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Royal Ghost • Sparky • Sparky • Tornado • Zappies Decks • All Card Decks
Comment on this Article:
- #ClashRoyale: this card is vary good and soo cut ^-^ #ClashRoyale -- 17:40, 12 January 2018 (UTC)
- #ClashRoyale -- 17:39, 12 January 2018 (UTC)