|Announcements: The August 2017 Balance Update has shaken the Meta! | Also - Card Substitutions & Comments welcome in the article below!|
The Mini P.E.K.K.A is one of the strongest starting cards you would get in Clash Royale. But just how strong is she? He can easily devastate a tower in 2-3 hits. You cannot leave this crazy unit in a battlefield alone. The Mini PEKKA is unlockable in Training Camp.
With its critical smash, any troops who hinder its way will be eliminated. Let’s tackle some notable information, tips and strategies on how to use this petite yet deadly robot in the Clash Universe.
- Beefy Tanks - Any ground tank unit will be killed in a few seconds by the Mini PEKKA. This can be a perfect alternative if you are not running a building card in your deck.
- Range Troops - In just one to two swings, a range unit will be dead. This can help you to defeat units like the Witch or Wizard to let your Minion Horde or Barbarians to help you further.
- Ground Units (Mid Tier) - Dealing with the Hog Rider, Valkyrie and the like is a piece of cake for this unit. The Mini PEKKA can kill them easily weakening their particular push.
- Horde of Troops: The Mini PEKKA will be killed early if traded with the Barbarians, Skeleton Army, etc. Their single-target ability will not keep it alive if fight with these units.
- Low Elixir Units: Fire Spirits, Skeletons, Ice Spirit, Goblins and more Goblins will simply distract this unit. Enemies are wiser enough to know that a Mini PEKKA user also holds a Zap to counter cheap units. They will be prepared enough if they see an incoming devastation in their part. The Guards will also be an annoying distraction for the Mini PEKKA. Their shields will suck the time giving these units to bash this unit.
- Air Troops: Minions/Minion Horde will get rid of the Mini PEKKA in just a flick. Your Mini PEKKA just can’t do anything to save its life.
How To Counter the Mini PEKKA Guide:
Some Best Troop/Card Combination:
- Guards: Being with this unit will expand the ability of the Mini PEKKA. The Guards will serve as a big defender against counter units. As they disturb the counters, your Mini PEKKA can do a lot of wonders at the back. Making the percentage bigger to access its target fairly.
- Fire Spirits: This fiery midgets will surprise your enemy’s swarm units if played smartly. Place this spell behind the Mini PEKKA once it reaches the bridge. Note that you must only do this if no troops are yet on site. You can occasionally do this to weaken any horde of Barbarians or kill a set of Minions or Goblins.
- Dark Prince/Valkyrie: This can make your Mini PEKKA extra deadly if paired well. These units will be in charge to tank and kill ground units. This will help the Mini PEKKA to further reach its target.
- Hog Rider: This duo can wreck a tower easily. Once you have rolled out this unit, the Mini PEKKA can be its support to kill any ground units along.
- Zap: One of the best card for the Mini PEKKA. A full health Mini PEKKA can surely reach an undefended tower with just using the Zap. Drop this spell if your enemy’s counter units are the Goblins, Spear Goblins or the Skeletons. You can also consider Zapping a range depending on its location. This must be analyzed first for your Mini PEKKA to reach the tower.
Sample Mini PEKKA Deck Strategy:
|Best Mini PEKKKA Decks|
The Mini PEKKA is strong but easy to distract. Its every chop will provide a big impact to anything in the game. Pairing him with the best supporting troops in town will help her to push forward. One of the best cards up to Legendary Arena, Arena 9.
|Hit Speed||Speed||Deploy Time||Range||Targets||Cost||Count||Rarity||Type|
|1.8 sec||Fast||1 sec||4||Ground||4||x1||Rare||Troop|
|Level||Hitpoint||Damage||Damage per second||Card||Gold||Experience|
Last modified: 6, 01, 2017
| Couldn't find the Deck, Troop, Spell or Building you're looking for? Click the image below to direct you to our list of Clash Royale card deck strategies! |
| Cards not yet available on your Arena? Click the image below to direct you to our list of Clash Royale Arenas! |