| Check out the newest decks in our Fresh Decks page! | Play with the new Electro Dragon with the best Electro Dragon Decks!|
Check out what's new in the November 5, 2018 Balance Update!
Miner Night Witch Control Cycle for Arena 8
This deck is full of counter units and a perfect set-up for a great counter-push. Play with the Miner, Night Witch, and Poison to win the crown!
This article had a major update on .
This deck has a great amount of defense cards and a Miner + Poison to sneak in cheap damage. Adding the Night Witch in the deck intensifies this popular strategy. The Night Witch is very effective on both offense and defense. Check out how Clash With Ash used this deck to defeat Cam.
|CLICK HERE OR ON THE IMAGE ABOVE TO PROCEED TO OTHER CLASH ROYALE NIGHT WITCH DECKS|
As mentioned on the Overview, this deck is packed full of defense units. All you need to do is to defend your base with the Inferno Tower, Ice Spirit, and Minions. After that, sneak an attack with the Miner + Poison. You can deploy the Night Witch at the bridge for her to start spawning Bats and make her way towards the Tower. This deck is at 3.1 average elixir cost.
Miner Night Witch Control Cycle:
|Electro Wizard||Ice Spirit||Inferno Tower||Miner|
- Electro Wizard - He is great against flying units. You can use him as a walking Zap. Place him on top of low HP units or against the LavaLoons.
- Ice Spirit - This 1-elixir unit is an awesome complement to your Inferno Tower. It Freezes units in place while the Inferno Tower melts it down.
- Inferno Tower - Counter for tanky units and tower-locking troops such as the Hog Rider, Giants, Lava Hound, RG, and Golem.
- Miner - His chip damage can make a difference between winning and losing. He will also tank for your Night Witch while she spawns Bats and get near the tower.
- Minions - If there are a bunch of units pushing towards your lane and your Inferno Tower can't handle them, these 3 elixir Minions will take care of the rest.
- Night Witch - She is good on both offense and defense. You can deploy her at the back of your King Tower or on the bridge. Make sure she is tanked by the Miner.
- Poison - Good complement for the Miner. This spell card can get rid of any common counters - usually a Minion Horde, Skeletons, Minions. It can also help chipping some tower HP.
- Skeletons - Cheap cycle card. Use them whenever a unit is distracted or use them to counter tower locking units such as Hog Rider, Miner, Giant, RG, and Golem.
|CLICK HERE OR ON THE IMAGE ABOVE TO PROCEED TO OTHER CLASH ROYALE MINER DECKS|
Clash Royale Strategy:
The Ideal Strategy of this deck is to wait until your opponent starts with a push. If they're pushing with a beatdown deck AKA Giant, Hog Rider, RG, Golem, Lava Hound, use the Inferno Tower and then drop the Night Witch at the back of your King Tower. Her Bats will help get rid of intruders. You can also use your 1-elixir Skeletons and Ice Spirit.
After Countering, go through your counter-push by deploying your Miner together with the Poison.
Same as the ideal strategy. Do not try to make a push. Wait, counter, then counter push. The Miner is your sneaky tanker in this deck. Together with the Poison and the Night Witch plus other support units, you will make a great push. Make sure to have the Electro Wizard at the back to counter against Inferno Towers.
This deck is teeming with counter cards. Use the Inferno Tower against tanky and tower-locking untis. The Ice Spirit may help in some cases together with the Skeletons and Minions. You might want to have the Night Witch at the back of the King Tower to chip in with her Bats.
As the Poison Spell costs 4 elixirs, sometimes just having the Miner + Night Witch combo is enough to topple down a building.
As you only have the Poison as a counter/offense spell, facing swarm decks with AoE support can be a problem. If the opponent has a Miner or Goblin Barrel to do chip damage, you may want to counter it with the Night Witch's Bats or the Skeletons. If you're facing against the Goblin Gang (which is becoming popular), The Night Witch's Bats can take care of them together with the Minions.
|CLICK HERE OR ON THE IMAGE ABOVE TO PROCEED TO OTHER CLASH ROYALE ELECTRO WIZARD DECKS|
Clash With Ash beats Cam 3-0 using Night Witch decks in the meta. This deck is the third one to be featured.
Based on the control/cycle strategy, I wouldn't suggest rushing towards your opponent. This is a counter-push deck. Wait until your opponent makes a push and counter with your units. It is also very effective against Splash Yard Decks in the meta.
Do you have Clash Royale decks you want us to feature? Feel free to use our SUBMIT A DECK feature on the site. If it is looking good, we will feature it on the site just like these USER SUBMITTED DECKS.
Curing the itch from video games by Itchy Monkey
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale Poll and Pulse:— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) October 2, 2018
How are you after the October 2018 Balance update?
|Electro Dragon • Goblin Giant • Royal Recruits • Royal Hogs • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Dragon • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Flying Machine • Giant • Goblin Giant • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Hunter Decks • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Magic Archer • Mega Knight • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Rascals • Royal Ghost • Royal Hogs • Royal Recruits • Sparky • Sparky • Tornado • Zappies Decks • All Card Decks