| Check out the newest decks in our Fresh Decks page! | Play with the new Gob Giant with the best Goblin Giant Decks!|
Check out what's new in the September 3, 2018 Balance Update!
Miner Mortar Inferno Tower Deck for Arena 9 to 12
Mortar with the Inferno Tower for those Golems, Giants, and Mega Knights!
- 1 Overview:
- 2 Evaluation:
- 3 Offense:
- 4 Defense:
- 5 Synergies:
- 6 Card Counter Sheet:
- 7 If you like this article, please follow us:
- 8 Daily Poll:
- 9 Clash Royalepedia Navigation Box:
|Miner Mortar Inferno Tower Deck for Arena 9 to 12|
|COPY DECK AND PLAY!|
|Offense|| This deck has 3.6 average elixirs.|
You have the Mortar, Miner, and MInion Horde as your main win conditions.
You can use the Mortar for both tower chip damage and as a defensive building.
Use the Miner to tank for your cheap swarms.
|Defense|| Inferno Tower can melt heavy tankers|
You can use your Mortar for defense.
You can use the Miner as a tank if necessary.
Set up a counter-push by deploying the Miner at their tower.
|Watch Out For|| Wizard|
Other Splash Units
|Tested Working in||Arena 12 - Last Balance Update after Posting: June 20, 2018|
These are the cards you use for offensive pushes or offensive attacks:
- Note - Start your offense by waiting a bit if your opponent has an Elixir Collector for your Miner. Split the Goblin Gang to check what kind of counters he has then have the Miner tank for the remaining Gobs. Drop the Mortar at the bridge in the same lane and support with your spells. In using the Minion Horde, make sure that their counter cards against it are out of cycle.
These cards can let you win the game or beat a tower when ignored by the enemy:
You use the spell for attacking, defending, or countering:
- Note - Use the The Log push back ground units and crush low HP swarms. Fireball to eliminate defense buildings, clump of units, or as a win condition.
These are the cards you use for defending or supporting your pushes:
- Note - Use the Mortar as a defensive building if necessary. The rest of the cards are swarms that can easily whittle down pushes.
These are the cards against flying units:
- Note - Effective anti-air troops as long as you bait out their spells and take down splashers.
Elixir Collector Counter:
These are the cards you can use against the Elixir Collector:
These are the cards that are normally played together:
Card Counter Sheet:
|Your Cards||Best Against||Can Be Countered By|
| Three Musketeers
| Single Target Units
Tower Locking Units
| Crown Towers
| Ground Swarms|
Single Target Units
Tower Locking Troops
| Skeleton Army
Crown Tower Chip Damage
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale Poll and Pulse: Balance in coming! Which one of the choices do you want to get implemented?— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) September 21, 2018
|Goblin Giant • Royal Recruits • Royal Hogs • Giant Snowball • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • Deck Builder • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Flying Machine • Giant • Giant Snowball • Goblin Giant • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Hunter Decks • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Magic Archer • Mega Knight • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Rascals • Royal Ghost • Royal Hogs • Royal Recruits • Sparky • Sparky • Tornado • Zappies Decks • All Card Decks