| Check out the newest decks in our Fresh Decks page! | Play with the new Gob Giant with the best Goblin Giant Decks!|
Check out what's new in the September 3, 2018 Balance Update!
Miner Ice Nado Deck for Arena 10
Da Real Legend of Gaming created a cheap and chip deck without the use of a Hog Rider. This deck has great counter units that can move to counter-pushing in a snap.
This article had a major update on .
Da Real Legend of Gaming noticed that the meta is getting tougher and tougher and created a cheap and chip deck that includes three legendaries.
This deck is fun to use and will make give your opponent a hard time penetrating your base.
|CLICK HERE OR ON THE IMAGE ABOVE TO PROCEED TO OTHER CLASH ROYALE MINER DECKS|
The strength of this deck is the combination of the Ice Wizard, Musketeer, Tornado, and Miner. The Miner will do the direct attack and the Ice Wizard will slow things down. The Musketeer, if still not locked on to a tower will provide a great support. The Tornado is used during defense where you pull troops away from your tower, which is easier for your Ice Wizard and Musketeer to target. By just releasing the Miner, you can get a counter-push in an instant.
Miner Ice Nado Deck:
- Ice Wizard - Great card to slow units down. Place your Ice Wizard in front of your Musketeer to give her more time to shoot her Musket.
- Knight - A semi-tanker to lure opponents in the middle of your base. Put him in front of your Ice Wizard and Musketeer. If the opponent has a unit behind a tanker, ie: Witch, drop him on top of the Witch. You can also use the Knight to eliminate the troops while they're spinning with your Tornado.
- Miner - Your direct counter push. Use the Miner once your Ice Wizard, Musketeer, and Knight are done countering your opponent's troops. He will tank your units while they chip for a tower damage.
- Minions - Cheap and flying units that are great against Hog Riders and other ground units. You can use them as a Zap/Arrows bait before you drop your 1 elix skeletons or vice versa.
- Musketeer - She can deal quite a punch to foes and towers alike. She is also versatile that you can use her for both offense and defense.
- Skeletons - These four 1-elixir Skeletons are getting popular. Use them if you're facing against the Golem, P.E.K.K.A, and other single target units. After using them, you can use the Minions.
- The Log - A two elixir card that can push back troops. Use it against Goblin Gangs for a positive elixir trade or after you've used Tornado to give your ranged units (Musketeer, Ice Wizard) more time to get rid of them. Prepare to counter-push with the Miner.
- Tornado - This spell card replaces the building. Use this to lure units in the middle of your base or use it wisely against Miners, Hog Riders, and Goblin Barrels to target and activate your King Tower.
|CLICK HERE OR ON THE IMAGE ABOVE TO PROCEED TO OTHER CLASH ROYALE TORNADO DECKS|
Clash Royale Strategy:
The ideal strategy of this deck is to push with the Miner supported by an Ice Wizard and Musketeer. The Ice Wizard will slow foes down and the Musketeer will pluck them away.
If the opponent pushes, use the Tornado to pull them and activate your King Tower. You can also pull units in the middle and in reach of both Tower Archers. Counter with the Ice Wizard, Musketeer, Skeletons, and Minions and go straight to a counter-push with the Miner once done.
Same as the ideal strategy. But if you don't want to rush with the Miner push, start with the Musketeer at the back of your King Tower. Followed by the Ice Wizard, make sure there is some distance as this is a perfect opportunity for a Fireball from your opponent. Once they're near the bridge, deploy your Miner to distract the opponent's tower archer.
You can also have a Knight in front of your Ice Wizard + Musketeer for a tougher push.
Rinse and repeat.
This deck has great defense and the opponent will have a hard time pushing towards your base. If the opponent uses the Hog Rider, use the Tornado to pull and activate your King Tower. If the opponent uses heavy troops such as the P.E.K.K.A, Golem, Giant, RG, Lava Hound and Balloon, pull them in the middle using your Tornado. The King Tower (if activated), Tower Archers, and your Musketeer, Ice Wizard will take care of the rest. If you're facing the Elite Barbarians, use the Skeletons to lure them in the middle and then counter with your Knight.
After countering, drop the Musketeer and Ice Wizard and deploy the Miner for another counter-push. Have your The Log ready too.
You can activate the King Tower by planting the middle of the Tornado beside the King Tower. Make sure that the troop you're trying to pull is within its radius.
As I've tested this deck, it is fairly weak against Swarm Decks with Barbarian Hut and Goblin Hut. All you have to do is to play it safe and don't try for a push but aim for at least a draw. Same goes whenever facing a deck with a Lightning. The Lightning Spell can ruin your Ice Wizard, Musketeer, Knight. Make sure to use your Tornado Spell wisely and don't over reach.
|CLICK HERE OR ON THE IMAGE ABOVE TO PROCEED TO OTHER CLASH ROYALE ICE WIZARD DECKS|
Check out how Da Real Legend Of Gaming use this deck in a ladder match and 2v2 battle.
I have tested the deck and it sure is a fun deck to use. My opponents had a hard time penetrating my base.
Since using this deck, facing the Lava-Loon combo is a piece of cake, even the Elite Barbarians too. You should know when to use the Tornado spell or lure with the Knight/Skeletons.
Do you have Clash Royale decks you want us to feature? Feel free to use our SUBMIT A DECK feature on the site. If it is looking good, we will feature it on the site just like these USER SUBMITTED DECKS.
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter: crpedia_com to get in touch with us and have the latest news on Clash Royale!
Curing the itch from video games by Itchy Monkey
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale Poll and Pulse: Balance in coming! Which one of the choices do you want to get implemented?— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) September 21, 2018
|Goblin Giant • Royal Recruits • Royal Hogs • Giant Snowball • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • Deck Builder • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Flying Machine • Giant • Giant Snowball • Goblin Giant • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Hunter Decks • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Magic Archer • Mega Knight • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Rascals • Royal Ghost • Royal Hogs • Royal Recruits • Sparky • Sparky • Tornado • Zappies Decks • All Card Decks