| Check out the newest decks in our Fresh Decks page! | Play with the new Gob Giant with the best Goblin Giant Decks!|
Check out what's new in the September 3, 2018 Balance Update!
|The latest Super Magical Cup was held last May 14 on Twitch and we got an interesting deck to share that you can use in Arenas 7 and 8.|
This sneaky Clash Royale deck showcases the ability of the Miner. We got this deck from the Super Magical Cup, an Open-Entry Tournament in which players participate or spectate in live battles.
The Miner’s HP and the Mini PEKKA’s attack power can make the game more interesting by bashing towers accordingly. The support of the Princess from afar is superb, while the Minion Horde’s is just enough to make any incoming troops die before reaching a tower. The card cycle is fast enough to make sure that you will get the combo you need before your enemy counters it.
Miner Control Deck - Arena 7 & 8:
|Miner||Mini P.E.K.K.A||Minion Horde||Princess|
|Spear Goblins||Zap||Elixir Collector||Cannon|
- Miner: The Miner is a new legendary card that can be acquired in Arena 6. His HP is sitting around 1K and can pop up anywhere on the battlefield. His ability can confuse the enemy. Because of this, he can be paired easily by any troops in the game. You can make a Mini Pekka + Miner or Minion Horde + Miner with the help of Freeze Spell in wrecking towers.
- Mini P.E.K.K.A: This card can surprise your enemy once it reaches a targeted tower. Her damage is so strong and can wreck a tower with proper support. She can be easily distracted so make sure to prepare extra troops to counter anything.
- Minion Horde: They can quickly eliminate beefy tanks. They can also be paired with the Miner once your enemy used the Fireball or Arrows already. This will give your card a huge chance to knock down a tower.
- Princess: Her range is exceptional, making her the best support in any kind of deck battles. She can fairly deal with the Barbarians and can kill a horde of Minions in just 2-3 hits. Make sure to place her safely to avoid direct contact with counter troops. Be always aware with the Arrows.
- Spear Goblins: Very cheap at only 2-elixir. This versatile card can deal with air and ground units. Though they can die immediately by Arrows or Zap, they perform great support for your troops. Use their damage once the enemy already locked into a tower.
- Zap: This will play a vital role in your deck. The Zap will be the one to give your troops extra blows against towers/troops. Also, this can be used to annihilate low HP troops in either air or ground. Zap is the only spell card in this deck. Utilize it properly.
- Elixir Collector: This allows you to cycle cards faster. The extra elixir provides advantage if built early. This building card can also buy you time to snatch the attention of your enemy’s troops.
- Cannon: This 3-elixir cost card plays a special role in your deck. This will be the stopper of any troops especially against big tanks. Placing them at the right moment is needed to assure lead throughout the game. Best used against any tanks. Just make sure a support is available always.
Drop your Spear Goblins as your initial move in the first minute of the game. Wait for the enemy’s answer and drop your Cannon if a Hog Rider or any building-focus troop is incoming. Use the Princess to defeat any horde of troops and use Zap if needed. Once you defended your base, wait until your elixir is full. Place your Miner at the back of your enemy’s crown tower then immediately drop your Mini PEKKA. With this, the enemy’s crown tower will target your Miner. The Mini PEKKA can then hack and hit away.
Make a team with the Princess and/or Spear Goblins to stop any low HP counter troops. If you are in defense, make sure to let your Cannon available all the time. It is going to be a nice trade against any incoming troops. Drop your Elixir Collector behind any crown tower. The additional elixir gives a nice elixir advantage. This will let you draw cards and simply make a team with them.
Continue this kind of strategy until you reach the final minute of the game. Once the 60-second mark starts, you can make an epic combination with your troops. When you push, try to defend at the same time. There are chances that the enemy run the opposite lane where you try to demolish a tower. Drop cards accordingly to what is needed. Make sure to analyze first if it is going to be a nice trade, before spending elixir.
Once you wreck a tower, continue it to the second available tower to secure victory. Keep the pressure flowing to distract your enemy’s strategy.
- Click here for more Clash Royale Strategies!
Aside from Zap, there is no other kind of Spell Cards available in this deck. There might be chances that you will be in trouble if you used your Zap earlier than it is needed. Spawner decks might be a bit of trouble when faced, so making a strategy before dealing with them is needed. If an Elixir Collector is present in your enemy’s, let your Miner dig and wreck that 5-elixir card. With this, you can stop them from building horde of troops up until the last minute.
Related Arena 7/8 Deck Strategies:
| P.E.K.K.A + Mini P.E.K.K.A Deck For Arena 5 and Above|
The Mini PEKKA and PEKKA's duo can deal with the Royal Giant's ability perfectly. Your Wizard will take charge behind killing any counters on site. Your Skeletons will be the main distraction ahead of your PEKKAs to successfully reach a targeted tower.
| Royal Giant + Witch Rage Spell Deck - Arena 7 & 8|
The Royal Giant's rage + Witch's attack speed and summoning skill shock your enemy once you cast that Rage spell. Your Goblins and Minions will hold your back, do not worry.
This Clash Royale strategy is fun to use and playing it might be a bit tricky. With enough practice, you can make your cards rolling and defeating different kinds of deck in your current arena.
Special thanks to The_RumHam for this deck!
Last modified: 6, 01, 2017
| Couldn't find the Deck, Troop, Spell or Building you're looking for? Click the image below to direct you to our list of Clash Royale card deck strategies! |
| Cards not yet available on your Arena? Click the image below to direct you to our list of Clash Royale Arenas! |
- hello -- 06:18, 23 October 2017 (UTC)
- Princess deck -- 19:15, 13 December 2016 (UTC)
- I want a princess -- 16:11, 27 November 2016 (UTC)
- I want sparky -- 13:50, 27 November 2016 (UTC)
- Replacement for princess is witch or baby dragon -- 14:45, 21 November 2016 (UTC)
- mini pekka is a boy -- 08:44, 21 November 2016 (UTC)
- Sparky -- 10:15, 4 November 2016 (UTC)
- pekka -- 16:11, 27 October 2016 (UTC)
- pekka -- 16:11, 27 October 2016 (UTC)
- Hi you can click the IMAGE above saying ARENAS or you can click this: https://www.clashroyalepedia.com/Deck_Strategies/Decks_for_Arena -- 11:04, 24 October 2016 (UTC)
- Arena 8 -- 11:30, 23 October 2016 (UTC)
- Miner -- 00:45, 6 October 2016 (UTC)