| Check out the newest decks in our Fresh Decks page! | Play with the new Electro Dragon with the best Electro Dragon Decks!|
Check out what's new in the November 5, 2018 Balance Update!
Miner 3M Ram Zappies Deck for Arena 11 to 12
The 3M never lost their spot in the meta and it is still strong!
- 1 Overview:
- 2 Evaluation:
- 3 Offense:
- 4 Defense:
- 5 Synergies:
- 6 Card Counter Sheet:
- 7 If you like this article, please follow us:
- 8 Daily Poll:
- 9 Clash Royalepedia Navigation Box:
|Miner 3M Ram Zappies Deck for Arena 11 to 12|
|COPY DECK AND PLAY!|
|Offense|| Miner and the Ice Golem to provide a quick tank for the Zappies, Battle Ram, and Minion Horde.|
During double elixir, unleash the fury of your Three Musketeers.
|Defense|| Zappies for quick defense.|
Ice Golem to lure.
Minion Horde to bait spells.
Miner for defense if necessary.
|Watch Out For|| Mega Knight|
|Tested Working in||Arena 11 - Last Balance Update after Posting: April 24, 2018|
These are the cards you use for offensive pushes or offensive attacks:
- Note - Have the Three Musketeers split behind your king tower. A pair of Musketeers will go towards one lane and the single one to the other lane. Put down the Ice Golem in front of the pair of Muskets and then have the Battle Ram join the lone Musketeer. The opponent will now have to choose which lane to defend. If they decide to Fireball, go with a Miner + Minion Horde. Sometimes a naked Minion Horde can do the trick if they don't have a ranged AoE unit on hand.
These cards can let you win the game or beat a tower when ignored by the enemy:
You use the spell for attacking, defending, or countering:
These are the cards you use for defending or supporting your pushes:
- Note - Use the Miner for defense if necessary.
- Note - Gives you an elixir advantage over time.
These are the cards against flying units:
- Note - Your anti-air are weak against the Fireball, make sure to move them away from each other.
Elixir Collector Counter:
These are the cards you can use against the Elixir Collector:
Three Musketeers Response:
The Three Musketeers can beat towers when left alone. Here's what you should use:
These are the cards that are normally played together:
Card Counter Sheet:
|Your Cards||Best Against||Can Be Countered By|
| Crown Towers
| Skeleton Army|
Tower Locking Troops
| Ground Swarms|
Single Target Units
| Single Target Units
Tower Locking Units
| Ground Swarms|
| Inferno Tower
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale Poll and Pulse:— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) October 2, 2018
How are you after the October 2018 Balance update?
|Electro Dragon • Goblin Giant • Royal Recruits • Royal Hogs • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • Deck Builder • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Dragon • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Flying Machine • Giant • Goblin Giant • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Hunter Decks • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Magic Archer • Mega Knight • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Rascals • Royal Ghost • Royal Hogs • Royal Recruits • Sparky • Sparky • Tornado • Zappies Decks • All Card Decks