| Check out the newest decks in our Fresh Decks page! | Play with the new Electro Dragon with the best Electro Dragon Decks!|
Check out what's new in the November 5, 2018 Balance Update!
- 1 Overview:
- 2 Evaluation:
- 3 Offense:
- 4 Defense:
- 5 Synergies:
- 6 Card Counter Sheet:
- 7 Video:
- 8 If you like this article, please follow us:
- 9 Daily Poll:
- 10 Clash Royalepedia Navigation Box:
|Mega Spark-Nado Bait Deck for Arena 10 and Tournaments|
|COPY DECK AND PLAY!|
|Offense|| The Mega Knight is your counter.|
You can also use the Sparky as a counter.
The Goblin Gang is for baiting out The Log for your Goblin Barrel.
Bats and Inferno Dragon to bait out Zap for Sparky.
|Defense||Use the Tornado to utilize the splash damage of the Mega Knight and Sparky. Use the Goblin Gang to counter tanks and single target troops and to bait out The Log. Inferno Dragon for tanks.|
|Watch Out For|| Electro Wizard|
|Tested Working in||Arena 10 - Tournaments - Last Balance Update after Posting: October 9, 2017|
These are the cards you use for offensive pushes or offensive attacks:
- Note - You have a lot of win conditions. Use the MK to counter swarms or the usual Hog Rider. Place the Sparky behind your MK. Use the Tornado to pull troops into a ball and for a valuable one shot kill. Use the Goblin Barrel once you baited out The Log.
These cards can let you win the game or beat a tower when ignored by the enemy:
You use the spell for attacking, defending, or countering:
- Note - Tornado is a great help for your Sparky and Mega Knight. Zap to reset Infernos and get rid of swarms. Goblin Barrel to punish your opponent after he/she uses The Log.
These are the cards you use for defending or supporting your pushes:
- Note - Goblin Gang is your cheap counter against tanks and single target troops. You can also use Bats to bait out their spells. Mega Knight and Sparky to get ready for a counter-push.
These are the cards against flying units:
- Note - Use the Goblin Gang first to soak any spells and then Bats. If they are chunky enough, you have your Inferno Dragon.
Three Musketeers Response:
The Three Musketeers can beat towers when left alone. Here's what you should use:
These are the cards that are normally played together:
|The Log Bait|
Card Counter Sheet:
|Your Cards||Best Against||Can Be Countered By|
| Ground Units
| Crown Towers
| Single Target Units
Tower Locking Units
| Ground Swarms
High DPS Units
| Hog Rider
Check out how Rezeh from Sandstorm EU play this deck in his tournaments and how he uses the Tornado and baiting out the spells of his opponents for a good finish.
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale Poll and Pulse:— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) October 2, 2018
How are you after the October 2018 Balance update?
|Electro Dragon • Goblin Giant • Royal Recruits • Royal Hogs • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • Deck Builder • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Dragon • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Flying Machine • Giant • Goblin Giant • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Hunter Decks • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Magic Archer • Mega Knight • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Rascals • Royal Ghost • Royal Hogs • Royal Recruits • Sparky • Sparky • Tornado • Zappies Decks • All Card Decks