| Check out the newest decks in our Fresh Decks page! | Play with the new Electro Dragon with the best Electro Dragon Decks!|
Check out what's new in the November 5, 2018 Balance Update!
- 1 Overview:
- 2 Evaluation:
- 3 Offense:
- 4 Defense:
- 5 Synergies:
- 6 Card Counter Sheet:
- 7 If you like this article, please follow us:
- 8 Daily Poll:
- 9 Clash Royalepedia Navigation Box:
|Mega Miner Bandit Deck for Arena 11 to 12|
|Offense|| This deck has three conditions, the Miner, Bandit and Mega Knight.|
You can also use your Mega Knight as a counter-push tanker.
Support your pushes with the Bats.
Great deck to build a counter-push.
|Defense|| Mega Knight for ground units.|
Inferno Dragon to finish high HP tankers.
The rest of the cards you can also use as support for your push.
|Watch Out For|| P.E.K.K.A|
|Tested Working in||Arena 12 - Last Balance Update after Posting: December 5, 2018|
These are the cards you use for offensive pushes or offensive attacks:
- Note - Wait for your opponent to make the first move and answer it with any support troop that you have. Make a push by using the Miner or Bandit followed by Bats. Support it with the Poison and other cheap troops. Use the Mega Knight if necessary.
These cards can let you win the game or beat a tower when ignored by the enemy:
You use the spell for attacking, defending, or countering:
- Note - Use the Poison to counter usual cheap swarms. Zap to clear swarms and reset Infernos and Sparky.
These are the cards you use for defending or supporting your pushes:
- Note - Mega Knight for a group of incoming units. Add the Inferno Dragon for support. You can then deploy the E-Wiz. If you can, deploy the Miner to start a counter-push.
These are the cards against flying units:
- Note - Use the Poison against aerial swarms and Inferno Dragon against aerial tanks such as Lava Hound and Balloon.
Elixir Collector Counter:
These are the cards you can use against the Elixir Collector:
Three Musketeers Response:
The Three Musketeers can beat towers when left alone. Here's what you should use:
Note - Mega Knight can easily crush the 3M.
These are the cards that are normally played together:
Card Counter Sheet:
|Your Cards||Best Against||Can Be Countered By|
| Single Target Units
| Ground Swarms|
| Ground Units
| Inferno Dragon
| Ground Swarms
High DPS Units
| Ground Swarms
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale Poll and Pulse:— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) October 2, 2018
How are you after the October 2018 Balance update?
|Electro Dragon • Goblin Giant • Royal Recruits • Royal Hogs • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Dragon • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Flying Machine • Giant • Goblin Giant • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Hunter Decks • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Magic Archer • Mega Knight • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Rascals • Royal Ghost • Royal Hogs • Royal Recruits • Sparky • Sparky • Tornado • Zappies Decks • All Card Decks