| Check out the newest decks in our Fresh Decks page! | Play with the new Electro Dragon with the best Electro Dragon Decks!|
Check out what's new in the November 5, 2018 Balance Update!
|A combination of the strongest and most awesome troop are the key for this glorious deck.|
- This is shared by Chusta via /r/ClashRoyale.
- This deck is strong in Arena 7 and has pushed Chusta from 2000 trophies up to 2700+ trophies.
- The deck is great to counter other popular Arena 7 decks like Hog Freeze, Dual Prince, etc.
- It's a flexible deck with cards that you can use either for offense or defense.
- The core strength of the deck is the P.E.K.K.A but you can also use Barbarians if you don't have enough elixirs.
- A combo of P.E.K.K.A, Wizard, and Barbarians can give you an easy win.
Magical P.E.K.K.A and Wizard Deck:
|Poison Spell||Minions||Wizard||Spear Goblins|
- P.E.K.K.A: The key tanker of this deck. P.E.K.K.A can take down arena towers in just a few swings of its weapon.
- Elixir Collector: Helpful building for higher arenas. It increases elixir collector. It also forces your opponent to waste elixir just so they can destroy it first. Also great to distract troops that only attacks buildings.
- Barbarians: If you don't have enough elixir to summon the P.E.K.K.A, use the Barbarians as a substitute. These four tanky troops can take out a Hog Rider and Towers in just a few seconds.
- Zap: Great to support your P.E.K.K.A . It can take out swarm troops that are annoying to P.E.K.K.A's.
- Poison Spell: Helpful against swarm troops that your opponent uses to counter your P.E.K.K.A . It can slow and kill low-health troops like Goblins and Skeletons.
- Minions: They can easily take out group troops and buildings. Great counters for Princes, Hog Riders, Inferno towers, and also aerial troops.
- Wizard: The Wizard is a great offensive support for the P.E.K.K.A . It can take out small ground troops and can deal huge amounts of damage to towers with PEKKAs and Barbarians.
- Spear Goblins: You use them for cheap offense or defense.
Clash Royale Strategy:
You can wait until you have full elixir before dropping down a P.E.K.K.A behind your King Tower. Or you can drop down an Elixir Collector to have extra elixir as the match goes on. Once you have enough elixir, drop a PEKKA behind your King Tower. By the time it reaches the bridge, you'll have enough elixir for other troops. Your opponent will use goblins/skeletons to counter it. That's when you'll bring out the Wizard. He'll burn down the enemy troops with his fireballs to protect the PEKKA.
If they drop down more cards, you can protect your Wizard with Barbarians or Minions. Make sure you don't waste your elixir with unnecessary moves. Don't place your troops at vulnerable spots. If the push is successful, then you can drop down Spear Goblins and Minions at the opposite side to confuse your opponent even more.
If you manage to have a match with certain popular decks, here are some ways to win against them:
- Royal Giant Deck: Barbarians and Minions are the number 1 counter for Royal Giants.
- Hog + Freeze Deck: Use the Elixir Collector as a distraction for the Hog Riders. The Freeze spell cannot freeze the Elixir Collector and the towers if it's placed in the middle. Once the Hog Rider starts attacking the Elixir Collector, use your Barbarians to take it out.
If you do reach the 60-second mark, you can drop down another PEKKA or spam Minions and Barbarians.
Going against an opponent with lots of Spell Cards and Swarm troops can be a good counter for this deck. If you also don't have the right cards when you need, then you have to waste elixir on unnecessary troops. This will give your opponent an elixir advantage.
Related Clash Royale Strategies:
| Royal Giant + Witch Rage Spell Deck - Arena 7 & 8|
A deck that is great for fast pushing. With the combination of Witch + Rage along with the Royal Giant. The Arena Towers will be taken down in just a few seconds.
| The Blackest Day Deck — Arena 8 Strategy Guide|
Another Pekka deck with the help of the two horse-riding brothers. These three can easily take out the opposing arena with their huge DPS.
The Wizard and PEKKA are famous in Clash of Clans and now in Clash Royale. The PEKKA has a huge amount of HP and deals monstrous DPS. The Wizard, on the other hand, deals huge AoE damage like a Bomber but with longer range and higher HP.
These two are perfect partners for Arena 7.
Last modified: 6, 01, 2017
| Couldn't find the Deck, Troop, Spell or Building you're looking for? Click the image below to direct you to our list of Clash Royale card deck strategies! |
| Cards not yet available on your Arena? Click the image below to direct you to our list of Clash Royale Arenas! |